Show your animal

Now THATS a Christmas present. For you and that lucky pooch. Way to go @PlantShepherd

5 Likes

@PlantShepherd That’s great! Give that dog the love it deserves.

4 Likes

18 Likes

@ReikoX
what a happy little guy, lol.

4 Likes

@Boozer @WVMountainGhost Oh boy! He’s a handful. I already have a black eye from playing lmao! He’s used to free ranging 40 acres. And while I have a little land, my neighbor is a vet and people have horses around here so he can’t just run. Gonna have to get a fence. The real problem right now is he doesn’t want to get in the truck. He about got me in three accidents on the way home yesterday! Really need to get him some toys, or he’s gonna shred my house. He really is just a big puppy right now. I just love him. I hope everything works out and he gets accustomed to being here. :heart:

24 Likes

He is a beauty! Time and patience and he will be your best friend.

3 Likes

Yessss. You gave life to him. Awesome stuff bud

2 Likes

@PlantShepherd
Your f awsome

3 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

My ladie is so pissed I leave the barn open for these 2 but its pouring rain and there alley rabbits so they have no home.
I put food out 3 x a day for them

10 Likes

Is there a TNR program in your area?

2 Likes

Its dumping buckets of rain so.there safe in my barn

4 Likes

Super Jumbo dog crate will ALSO be your new best friend. I was reluctant to crate train but it works very well. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’m keeping the black one. His name is styx

11 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
If I had it my way I woukd have the legal limit for dogs an cats but we have so many house to maintain an taking the portable crate for a couple dogs an cats is enough lol

4 Likes

Our county allows 5 dogs before a kennel license but we do have the kennel license
Were about to Breed pomerainians again .

3 Likes

He may have bad memories being again in a crate, he didn’t look happy at all:

It is tough to educate a big kid, running here with the same problems with my new “second hand” dog :sweat:, but looking him so happy and free in those pics I hope there will be other ways to calm and control him. A happy dog makes a happy owner and vice-versa … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

I wish I could keep all of them but I already have 2(maos getting fixed as soon as the kittens are weened) and 3 is probably pushing it in my small apartment as is.

3 Likes

Agreed. The trick is to make it “their” personal space & where they are comfortable. Covering it to block light seems to help. Other stuff comes to mind such as not invading that space by petting them too much while in there.

I guess the idea is that wolves don’t shit in their den & to teach the dog that the whole home interior is YOUR den & not to be shat in.

Unless of course you’re into that kind of thing. :laughing:

:christmas_tree:

4 Likes