Show your animal

How about goats :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Sorry for your loss, I’m sure he was a good companion for all those years, hope you will soon find a new one … cat|nullxnull

3 Likes

Dog trainer coming today… He’s waiting lol.

15 Likes

Just up on a chair checking out the world below. No big deal

11 Likes

Latest rescue,and what a handful ! CYRUS is her name !

Peace

13 Likes

goats look hilarious, kind of mentally challenged but funny none the less.

3 Likes

Absolutely part of the family too ! Haha

1 Like

The dark brown one is Nanny Og, light brown is Calypso, lighter black is Morgana, and Darker black is Merlin

Muffin

Toast

17 Likes

three stooges chillin

The guardian dogs. Johnny and June clowning around

15 Likes

Those are from a neighbour, but the dog was Karla, passed away but have good memories … beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes

No pics of Granny Weatherwax? :frowning:

1 Like

Thankfully no. They all kinda have personalities to match the names and Weatherwax is aggro lol.

3 Likes

Nice! Are they Pyrenees? :+1:

1 Like

Oh it’s a riot …have three of them deff do some crazy things but can make yah real irritated in a sec !

3 Likes

i love cows, but i don’t think you can own one in chicago, :rofl: i have seen chickens though.

4 Likes

Thankyou George, yeah he was awesome. I will take my time, but definitely plan to find a couple new companions before too long.

3 Likes

They are maremu. Sheep herding dogs from italy

they were cute pups that turned into “my god I hope he don’t turn on me” badasses. Lol. But just like you are dealing with @PlantShepherd they take ALOT of work. And now, finally after 11 months they are mature and calm enough to be gaurdians. Time to reap the reward for the work we’ve put in.

14 Likes

Omg, that is too awesome! And wow are they adorable! I knew they looked familiar! Meet Daisy! She is one of my friend’s dogs. She is part Pyrenees and part Maremu! She is one of the big reasons why I wanted the dog I have now.

12 Likes

Awesome stuff. First thing I noticed about them is they are more instinctual than a regular dog. Maybe not as domesticated. Not sure to be honest I never researched the breed that much. Like you I consulted a trainer and got some tips. I’m pulling for you friend👊

3 Likes

Having a DutchShepherd/Malinois mix that loves to play-bite and fake attack this comment really resonates with me. The environment you’re providing for your dogs looks awesome and like it would really compliment their genetic “purpose” / drive. All dog breeds are great but I especially appreciate the relationship dynamic that develops with these herding dog types. Just the right amount of domestication in my eyes, but definitely a lot of work and attention required as you indicated.

5 Likes