2 Likes

New additions to the farm, born in -40c last night

17 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

Wow…those blue eyes are captivating!

2 Likes

@Pluckyevil Otis says thanks!
He deff does has the bluest eyes I’ve seen on a cat …they look so beautiful in the sunlight !

2 Likes

Cassie and Cleo.

11 Likes

So we made it around the block. He gets so freaked out when the truck is moving. He whines, starts panting really heavy and he wouldn’t eat a pig ear or even a piece of cubed ham. Good news is I kept the truck running when I got back and he ate the pig ear and ham. Then I opened up the back and he was still cool with the truck. I don’t think he has ever been in a vehicle except to go to the shelter and to my place.

14 Likes

Well, that’s progress. It might be slow goin’, but at least it’s heading in the right direction. Thanks for the good news. We can always use good news.

6 Likes

Baby steps! Developing the trust between you two.

7 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy It is progress! Can’t say how really happy I am he is not afraid of the truck after whining and panting during the drive! We really can always use some good news this day in age. Appreciate it. :heart:

@Tejas Very baby, but again I’ll take that over regression. The day I get to take him on a hike will be glorious. :raised_hands:

Thank y’all! Venting and listening to the responses has definitely helped. :v:

4 Likes

That was Seda(rolling paper in portuguese)
She survive 5 years with cancer.
Shes born a super hero cat , and will die like a true og.
That cat was incredible.
Savage but carismatic

13 Likes

Dude that is huuuge. This means that dog has given you all the trust. He went through anxiety (heavy panting and whining) but chose to stay in the truck because he trusted you. Big progress. Its gonna get better

2 Likes

Thanks man! He really is a great dog, we just need to keep figuring things out. Appreciate all your support. :pray:

13 Likes

Once you will drive him to a trip in mountains or woods he will be the first to jump in that truck, that happened to me :sweat_smile:. I’m glad you’re making progress with him, he looks great … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Thanks George! If I get too frustrated, I might have to try that. We actually had a bit of a set back. I talked to the trainer. Apparently going around the block was too much. We are working back to being in the truck with it running.

Next thing to tackle is to find or build him a cold weather dog house. Since he’s not going to go anywhere, I need to make sure he is comfortable staying home. :v:

3 Likes

My man. The sacrifices you’ve made will pay off sir. Best friends😁

4 Likes

this is my best friend and the other love of my life Charlii (yes she’s a girl named Charlii) she’s 7 almost 8 years old and makes my life better in SO MANY WAYS. She is fiercely loyal believe it or not and gives full 110% unconditional love every second of every day, when she’s not following me around everywhere while I do things around the house and outside. She’s usually on my lap or nestled up next to me somewhere. Never thought I’d be a shi/tzu guy, now I don’t think I could live without her, truly. The bottom pic is her the day I brought her home.( 5 weeks because the mom stopped feeding her) and the top pic is her a few days ago when she just got her hair cut.

13 Likes

This site is kinda cool. You can get recipes to make your own cat or dog food. They do want you to buy their micronutrients. Great tool either way imo.

https://secure.balanceit.com/ez/index.php

1 Like

These 2 are professional sleepers lol In between wrecking the place pup keeps the old man on his feet

13 Likes