Show your animal

i like the white one. @anon98660487

The white one is Barney he’s 11 had him since he was 8 weeks old,he has a mass on his bladder so we’re just waiting to see when it’s his time ,he’s had it over 2 years lol he’s hard as nails never misses a meal lol he’s on pills for the mass
The other one is molly she’s just over 2 years old she’s a mini bull terrier,wife got
Me her for a Christmas present she was 13 weeks old and surposed to be a male :rofl: and standard size bull terrier like Barney

4 Likes

Your last photo is awesome!!! Do you think your dog appreciated the view? #Citydog

1 Like

We used to take him everywhere go away for the weekends bring the dog loads of pet friendly nice hotels,now we don’t have time for road trips,since
My wifey a nurse she has to do more hours in work with this Covid stuff, and growing bud puts a stop to my holidays no one to look after plants so my wife goes on holiday with then girls from work,bunch of gambling Filipino chicks lol

2 Likes

Hear you, hard to be away from my plant babies and fur babies!

1 Like

Here is my tear drop Staffordshire Terrier/American PBT “Chicago” RIP

17 Likes

What a cute biscuit head!!! That tear drop is something I haven’t seen!

3 Likes

Dude, she was a one of a kind… my partner in crime for a long time! 14 years is a long time for them bully breeds! Thanks buddy!

4 Likes

This is Alpha Blondie, or just Blondie. He runs the yard

17 Likes

Taco Star.

AKA scuba doo…

15 Likes

My friends cat, she’s having a purrrrrfect snooze. What a sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not a cat guy, but I love this one to death

17 Likes

Here are Auston and Audrey, my 3.5 month old pitty pup and almost 2 year old lab/shepherd mix:

17 Likes

This is Smitty my Jack Russell terrier. Lol, he’s a little embarrassed about me posting this though.

13 Likes

These are pets or do you keep them for meat?

2 Likes

The pullets are eggers, Blondie runs the yard, sorta like a guard dog that’s also a pet

3 Likes

Indigenous cray fish got him when he was really small from a local creek …the cave dweller havent seen him in five months finally invaded his turf

Looking good we have had him for probably about two years now

18 Likes

I’m still not sure how cold is too cold for this guy. I’ve been pretty much told that guardian dogs are bred to work in all conditions. I am above the 45th parallel and it gets damn cold here. So question for the cold weather outdoor dog people, what do you do for shelter? Insulated dog house? Dog house + heater? :pray:

13 Likes

Lil Gordy the OG Thug Pug.

:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

when i was a kid we had a tank full of crayfish and minnows. the crayfish would always eat the minnows. one time they escaped and wound up in a pile of toys, lol.

5 Likes

So here what I did for my maremma

now all that work🤪 WAS NOT NEEDED. Lol. They sleep on the ground in the damn snow!!! It’s crazy how thick their fur is. Ice chunks gathered on them cause they don’t have enough sense to get under the roof. Oh well they are happy. Get a furminator to brush out the ice chunks. They do love that! Anyways I guess my suggestion is don’t go crazy. It’s a break spot at best, these things wanna be OUT! and whom do they protect? Well here is the four terror goats on the chicken coup porch. The pups have their hands full😎

17 Likes