Show your animal

I’ve been looking myself at bullmastiff pups. Most are non KC and prices are stupid high. I’d only ever own a bitch as the males can be a bit aggressive. Oh and she must be fawn in colour.
https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/x5ecp2jux-health-tested-lines-kc-bullmastiff-puppies-bracknell/ :thinking:

5 Likes

You seen my old GSD ace didn’t you. Literally the best dog anyone could ask for. Any dog can be aggressive bro. It’s about putting the time in to make them good dogs :100: I’ve never kept a mastiff though so cant really comment. They’re mighty cute though :eyes: bit of a mission from yours Bracknell init

4 Likes

I’d travel abroad for the right dog mate. I’ve owned a few. They are the most obedient loving intelligent dogs you can find. The sheer size of them can be an issue for most people though. A 10 stone dog that knows how to open doors both ways then decides it loves you that much it wants to lie across your torsoe accidentally depriving you of breath while you sleep can piss people off. :rofl:

5 Likes

I feel exactly the same about Shep’s. Mine understood English/German/hand command.

AHH there he is :sweat: great with kids. Other animals etc and well. I’ve seen him do the protection work very well :joy: can’t see you having too much trouble with a 10 stone dog bro

16 Likes

When I was a kid my next door neighbour was a police dog handler. He had a shepherd thar was aggressive af.
That cunt climbed a 8ft fence and savaged my sister and took a chunk out of me. I’ve got a phobia with shepherd’s now.

3 Likes

Sure I’ve shown you the videos of 50kg plus malinois’ dangling off me :joy: I’m a special kinda guy that enjoys that kinda stuff :eyes::no_mouth: don’t be afraid of Shep’s. Just bellend handlers bro

4 Likes

Yeah I seen the videos. Like you said a bell end handler :rofl:

2 Likes

Mate, I’d never command a dog to attack unless absolutely warranted or for training purposes with proper gear on the decoys. It’s those kind of actions that get good dogs euthanised :100:

2 Likes

Love the curl to their tails. My cousin had one years ago… CRAZY curl in that tail…

2 Likes

Por que Nagel? I know a Nagel surname. Good lad. Excellent snowboarder in his day he was.

Onyx is romulan!

19 Likes

LMAO… welcome to the swamp…

9 Likes

IMG_20210404_174856

19 Likes

Well, having a short attention span, I figured I better start with something I won’t get too attached to! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

19 Likes

Upgrade for Quigley our bearded dragon.

He’s getting a mansion :smiley: (55"L x 23"D x 22"H)

17 Likes

I was going to ask you what does he eat but I rather won’t … :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

We have 4 cats but this cat sits and watches our plants all day long. We have started calling her our guard kitty:

20 Likes

All the people around me owning dogs like German Shepherds, Malinois and Rottweilers are surprisingly responsible and understand the breeds quite well. Obviously not everyone is equipped to handle these dogs, get them proper training or even seek out reputable breeders, but this is a trend I’ve noticed local to me for many years now.

On the other hand I’ve had more issues than I can count with toy/small dogs, labs and poodle mixes. When my GSD was a puppy she was charged and bit by an off-leash dog that appeared to be a lab mix. My Dutch Shepherd (Brindle Malinois) and I had no problem getting rid of that dog as soon as it happened but I have nothing but disgust for the majority of dog owners around me who feel it’s OK to be irresponsible because their dogs aren’t a “threatening” breed.

Agree with both of you on the problem being horrible and unqualified handlers.

4 Likes

Quigley-cam installed! :grin:

10 Likes

Buddy- dog (Great Pyrenees x Am staff)
Bobo- Maine coon
Bella- white cat (rescue off the street)

20 Likes