Show your animal

Cross postin mah dawg.

22 Likes

Purebred Red Brahman, :grin: Exhibition cattle, not for meat or milk only exhibition and breeding… They live the life of kings, a nail does not hurt, they literally receive massages daily, water sprinklers to refresh the environment, crazy. They can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars a single bovine.
Photo0001

19 Likes

The dinosaurs of our home were very sassy yesterday :rofl:

16 Likes

Love Maine Coons. Got 2 Norwegian Forest Cats. Wedgies. Leo and Maui.

6 Likes

I’m really wanting a savannah or a giant Maine coon. Wife is iffy on getting purebred though. She’d rather rescue, which I can understand

2 Likes

Pics please. :smiley:

1 Like

Leo’s the tripod. He had cancer earlier in the year in a foot, so removed the leg for margins. He doesn’t know it’s gone. Had cats my whole life. These guys are different.
[0921221017c|666x500](upload://xSlDb8ZLAdPXOeiX5xTpfh6ghgh.jpeg

1 Like

14 Likes

Nice. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs. Love em all.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Stop at your local shelters from time to time. A lot of the strays that end up in shelters around here are “Maine coons” or look like them anyway. I think it’s because they are adapted to live outside here, so they’ve been naturally selected to be more common. Might be different if you live somewhere hot though I guess.

1 Like

13 Likes

Next door neighbor has a Rottweiler. She’s amazingly well trained and socialized, and even good with other dogs (our pups play occasionally). Knows her commands well, but man, I wouldn’t assault my neighbor or his wife, she will cut you down.

After owning dogs all my life, one thing stands clear. Its the OWNER who makes a dog nasty or nice. Previous owners can screw that up for sure. But not always. My rescue is a pittie / boxer mix and we got lucky, he’ll kill us with kisses before he bites us, but he’ll chase a bear outta the kitchen like its nobodys business…

6 Likes

Tripods are the best!~

I had a boxer with cardnosarcoma. Removed the leg just above the knee, left a little of his upper leg for protection of his gut. 2 days later he’s running around better than before (no more pain?)

Vet said if we did the surgery, we’d likely get 2 more years with him. We got SIX!

I’d do it again in a heartbeat. Ya gotta take human emotions out of the equation, the animal doesnt think of it like we do. The only time I felt bad for him was when he tried to scratch an itch, with the amputated leg. The stump would be going like crazy, but obviously not scratching the itch. Always felt so bad I would run over and scratch it for him if I saw…

6 Likes

Not MC’s, Wedgies. Norwegian Forest Cats from some fancy breeder. These were my daughters cats. She was bummed when they’d couldn’t move with her.

Everyone is happy

14 Likes

Sweetest dog in the World, Zoey ! Seriously the most considerate and laid back dog ive ever had

24 Likes

I was raised on a hog farm. We added cattle later. Showed 4-H and FFA.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

that’s one ugly s.o.b.

2 Likes

How sweet!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes