Show your animal

It’s something you can add daily to his food, inexpensive insurance and no discernible side effects.

2 Likes

The hard part is remembering to add it to his food daily lol. Like you said though it’s a cheap alternative to try that at worst will do nothing but may resolve the issue and give him a better quality of life.

1 Like

those leaves look like Brugmansia! I had to look it up as it’s clearly in the nightshade family and I found it to be Tamarillo (Solanum betaceum) aka: the Tomato tree! :rofl: :tomato:

Neat!

2 Likes

This is Hidey

18 Likes

This is my son and my 100 pound Chocolate Lab Gunnar.

19 Likes

We have been at the table for some time now…having a couple smokes…cat jumps up after dinner …about a hour past and he’s still just chilling …watching us… listening to us talk …kind of Erie

15 Likes

It just wants to hang out with you. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Oh yeah everyday almost lol its weird he has picked up alot from our dog as well

1 Like

He’s waiting for you to blow a puff his way!

3 Likes

He is a odd creature …you talk to him he meows …I whistle then stop he meows …only cat treats he likes r those catnip temptations …
We usually feed our dog and cat table scraps …venison salmon greenbeans …nothing detramental to their health…the cat pictured wants nothing to do with dinner time begging …he’s usually sleeping …but if your eating ice cream look out!! He will stalk yah for it only human food he will eat

Nose to taiil tip he’s a good three foot or better…
3 years old and doesn’t even have a name …the black cat ,buzzard,boss, big man …or his favorite.
Pssst.pssst.

18 Likes

Good looking cat. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

da2dbf2c4b7c2b1b743607cdcdeccb12

9 Likes

Ok… watching these dogs do flyball I had to take some shots…

Is it me or are his eyes crossed here…

19 Likes

They do look crossed.

1 Like

19 Likes

Beautiful shepherd there my friend… Is it a german or belgian … Looks like a german shepherd yeah. :smiley:. Beauty.

1 Like

11.5 month old German Shepherd

I have 4 of them

20 Likes

Ohh woooow. That is amazing… Thats my favorite all time breed of dogs… They are unreal. Very loyal. And protective of kids by nature… I love em… Thank you for the picture . tell em i said hey ya buddies. Dats a good doggie :green_heart::trophy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

18 Likes

They’re so bad ass. I love em. They look healthy and happy. Congrats on some excellent dogs

2 Likes