That’s big Gary in the back ground

18 Likes

(Internal screaming intensifies)

10 Likes

Yeah, she’s going to be big. Mom is big. Dad’s even bigger. Lol

1 Like

Here we’ve 2 friends, a k9 and a feline:

20 Likes

We figure it’s ok to change her name if it’s been less than 24 hrs since we got her. So Millie is now Triss. Named after a character in the Witcher series.

20 Likes

Her mom and dad

17 Likes

One more pic, because she’s so cute!

18 Likes

Great looking pup!

1 Like

Thanks, she is a sweet heart. I saw the mom. She is big for a female Cane Corso. The owner said dad is bigger than her. So I think Triss will be a good sized dog. I like big dogs.
All three of my dogs are GSD crosses.

3 Likes

DON’T STOP. PLease?

5 Likes

2nd dog is GSD not Corso

3 Likes

15 Likes

If you mean the pic of my pups dad. Yes he is a purebred GSD. Imported from Poland, with German blood lines I’m told. The Cane Corso mom was also Imported, from Italy.

3 Likes

My other two dogs.
Gracie

Sam

17 Likes

Both good looking !

3 Likes

Thanks, I love em all!

4 Likes

Farley

23 Likes

Genki loves his tower of tunnels. We encourage him to use it as one of his scratching posts, which he is happy to do, so every few months I have to rearrange, then rebuild the tower. The rearrange consists of turning the 4 base boxes 180 degrees to expose 4 “fresh” ends. The rebuild means replacing all 4 base boxes. This end is in better condition than the other end. Another week or two till I rearrange.

Three tunnels and two napping boxes, one public, one private. The other end of the Niman Ranch box is open. It was a display.

15 Likes

Another day, another name change. She is back to being Millie.
20230116_070754
Final answer. Lol

18 Likes