Show your animal

What a beauty!

1 Like

Attack. Attack.

21 Likes

looks like your in serious trouble there… :grin: @Boozer

2 Likes

Nope. That’s the wifey. That’s why I was hoping for an attack. Ha. Big damn teddy bears.

5 Likes

the bestest type of attack attack!

2 Likes

Beautiful pups ta got there! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

OMIGAWD!!! So adorable!!!

2 Likes

Thank you , appreciate it :+1::+1:

1 Like

Maui hunting bugs.

19 Likes

The cats watching their favorite bird and squirrel video.

20 Likes

Millie is 13 weeks old today. She had her 2nd visit with the vet. She weighed in at 30.6 lbs. So she gained 4.6 lbs in 2 weeks.

22 Likes

That’s great! Tabbys are cool cats.

1 Like

Koa always joins me for daily maintenance….

16 Likes

It’s been said pets mimic their owners…

I think it’s true. :sunglasses:

Morning run at the dog park left us all dog tired. :rofl:

18 Likes

38 degrees here , dogs playing who’s the boss

18 Likes

This is our 9 yr old girl Sammy. We just found out she has cancer and wont be with us much longer.

Going to spoil her rotten while we can.

24 Likes

Sorry to hear that :disappointed:, must be tough to know in advance, she looks beautiful and with a deep clever look, hope you will enjoy with her this time left and she won’t suffer much … :pray:

6 Likes

give her an awesome send off, sorry to hear, 9 years is not enough

5 Likes

I hope Vet’s timing prediction turns out to be wrong and you will enjoy with her much more time. Besides, we also need more new stories and pics of beautiful Sam :green_heart:

4 Likes

Built this for Genki. It’s about an 8 foot run, with his cat tree at one end, and the refrigerator at the other, so he has multiple escape routes (in addition to leaping over the side). He loves tossing things down onto us when we’re sitting on the couch directly below. Sometimes when we try to throw something back up, he’ll swat it back down before it hits the deck!

I think I mentioned before that he loves tunnels!

And here’s the where’s Genki photo! :rofl:

16 Likes