Show your animal

You are going to LOVE that pet door. Being a glass guy, I’ve done many insulated replacement units in doors the exact same way. Glad you found someone to do it correctly. Your Shepherds are thanking you from their heart immensely!!!

3 Likes

Ranger Loving the snow and excited for Ball time with his mama.

20 Likes

Thing changed our lives , I DO LOVE IT :heart_eyes:

WAS $$$$ as u know, but worth every penny

3 Likes

The reason it costs so much, is they probably had to cut 10 pieces of glass just to get 2 pieces thru the tempering oven, (ran a tempering plant in my earlier years). Pattern glass like that isn’t easy to get to the end product, the cutter probably broke 1 or 2 getting the pattern cut out, the seamers probably broke a couple taking the sharp edge off, a few probably broke going thru the oven, and then still have to go down the insulated line.
Once they are installed though, they are a wonderful thing, especially when you have more than 1 dog.
The convenience of the dogs being able to go outside when they want, priceless!!!

3 Likes

Dancer does the pin :round_pushpin: down.

15 Likes

17 Likes

I’m so sorry hun… it’s so hard to lose them… at least you have some more time with her…

1 Like

Meet Dexter !

20 Likes

Sunday trip in the woods … :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Looks like a nice day outdoors with your buddy.

2 Likes

Thanks, in winter there was only one family in the village and crossed no one on all the trip, in summer it’s crowded :disappointed:, believe it or not, that’s a whole wooden bridge, nature conquers and wins … :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

How’s it going up there?

actually have some white clover breaking ground in the 3L pot… some on the SSDD#2 as well. freshly done

15 Likes

this is Charlie. He runs shit round here

19 Likes

Millies 15 weeks and 35.5 Lbs now.

20 Likes

Sammy is doing ok. You can see where they shaved her to drain the blood from her chest cavity.

16 Likes

Sorry to hear that

I love my dogs more than my cousins

Be strong

5 Likes

Dino’s are Dinoing:

16 Likes

Found this little guy sleeping near a freeway exit, he jumped right in the car! He’s exhausted after a good bath and trip to the vet. Got him a spiffy new collar too

23 Likes

Warms my heart. He looks really content. Good on you my friend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

17 Likes