Show your animal

Rips the cap off then done with it

5 Likes

16 Likes

I’ve never met a stray I didn’t like, if I can convince them to come to me I usually foster them until I can find them a good home. Shelters are so overrun that people just dump dogs out here in the country.

This little guy followed one of my other dogs home recently. At least he got a bath and a good meal before he took off again. I’ve since seen him running with the local pack of stray dogs.

This is our current crew, I’m sure we’ll add more before too long haha they seem to have no problem finding us

21 Likes

Finding soulful people definitely changes their life for good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I’m sure they will reward your generosity… high-five

11 Likes

Good for you man

RESPECT !

9 Likes

18 Likes

My baby boy Bleu…

17 Likes

Three dogs and they never fight or pee everywhere ?

How do you do ? Mine always fight seriously if not separated and pee everywhere if I let them (very territorials)

Beautifull dogs

1 Like

Thanks man

Four dogs the Alpha was outside . Only 410 pounds of big puppies is all.

No never pee nor shit in house . Penalty would be death , they know it . Have doggie door they can exit anytime they want . Makes life much easier. They handle themselves and Alpha does the policing for me . None will mess with him , he is on my side , so he is my hammer. They only shred stuff I give them to shred , never anything in the house , not once . Ooops , once……lol …. My female got the carpet at 10 weeks old as a puppy . That was 6 years ago , nothing since

5 Likes

Very cool

Mine or too territorial and I can’t keep them in the same place like yours lol

Thank you for your answer

All the best

1 Like

They all grew up as pups together . They are a PACK and each one has his or her place . They fight like teenage kids , but never serious or in mean spirit.

They know if any shit goes down while I’m away , all four pay the price , and all 4 hate being bad dogs , so Finn the Alpha will break up any play that gets too serious. He is pack leader, he does not fight . The others can fight each other but never him. If anything gets serious between the 3 Finn will instantly step in and bow up . In dog language it means :grin: This be my house , any fighting here wil be done by me , so knock it the fuck off or I’ll step in .

Never any issues……lol

7 Likes

Mine are not enough smart for that lol

They are cool with humans but between them they are always fighting to try to be the leader. It’s a no end history

I have 12 dogs

This are cool lol they can be together

10 Likes

This is actually a good picture of what my boy looks like. He’s always moving so much I can’t get a good shot lol!

22 Likes

You’ve done a great work with him … Aplausos|nullxnull

3 Likes

Thank you George! I’m real glad I put in the time. He sure has been worth it!   :wink: :v:

4 Likes

I think he is bad ass looking , my type of dog

4 Likes

18 Likes

He’s turned into a good boy.

2 Likes

Thank you Jetdro! He’s fearless for sure!

He’s super good… When he’s sleeping! lol! Just kidding, he’s really been great. Definitely growing out of his puppy stage. :+1:

4 Likes

14 Likes