Show your animal

Aspen, my 3 year old English cream Golden Retriever. He loves rides… but has to ride in the back. Daughter was waiting for store to open so he decided to see what the view from passenger seat was like.

Also have my son’s two dogs after his divorce. Black Lab named Maggie and an unknown rescue named Mika. Unfortunately Mika is in failing health and starting to suffer… I don’t know if she will be with us much longer. She has had a long life, and rescuing her added another 8 or so years.

19 Likes

My take away is that you watch excellent programming!

6 Likes

I have every episode of Top Gear and it just runs on the TV nonstop lol

10 years ago I got to spend an entire day with Richard Hammond . At that time , funny cause at this time I do also , I had a bad ass Vortech blown Mustang . Back then 500 rwhp was saying something . We spent entire day with me showing him around Houston . I let him drive the car , he was scarred to death and never came close to wfo throttle , lol .

The dude is funny as hell . He cracked me up all day long and has incredible stories . He does these characters , has crazy facial expressions , talks in like. 5 different voices , lol .

He is a TINY DUDE . He is all about style and being hip , lol , I’m diametrically opposed , lol .
He told me it takes an hour to do his hair everyday . He was very cute , and his smile lights up a room . Everywhere we stopped women came and talked to him …. NO THEY DIDNT know who he was …. He could’ve gotten laid a dozen times the day I spent with him lol.

Best part was stories about Clarkson , evidentially quite a peace of work . They are not friends , lol .

8 Likes

66 degrees , bright sun , light breeze , bout fing time ! Sonos speaker blasting , dogs chasing poool cleaner . Smoked a joint of Wedding Cake coverd in its own Rosin, gonna be in this chair a minute :sunglasses:

19 Likes

@Jetdro Awesome Sheppard pictures. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

18 Likes

13 Likes

Dogs have such a tough life huh!

14 Likes

He’s not really showing himself, so how about if it’s just kind of the outline of our boy? :rofl: He’d been there on my lap for about half an hour. Must have gotten warm in there, all covered up like that and laying on another hot bag of water.

How about if it’s just toes peeking out…

Beans! There’s beans!! (And a whisker!) How about that!!

14 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

Pawsome!! :rofl: @Jetdro

14 Likes

Security is Tight today…
Gunner at the door

19 Likes

You make those @Heliosphear ???

17 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes

Mongo before we picked him up from our friend… She would put him up on her computer table and let him walk around… Eventually he found her coffee cup and she says after that he was a coffee fiend. and he still is… lol
Baby Mongo

21 Likes

Millie is 16 weeks old today. 40 lbs
She learns fast. Hasnt chewed up anything she wasnt allowed to so far.

28 Likes