Show your animal

My old friend Lewis who passed last year, a gentle loving boy

27 Likes

19 Likes

Many a times there were as many as 15 at a time in that kitchen and hundreds have been born in there, we used to breed them! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::flushed::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

that sounds like quite some action going on in the kitchen :=)

2 Likes

It was a enough at times to make you want to cry :sob: when you got up in the morning to see the mess you had to clean up :broom: 3 to 5 times per day, but it was a labor of love :heart:! My parents used to raise them and my wife and I carried on the tradition till a few years ago when are daughter went away to college and we were getting to old to deal with it. I do truly miss doing this. Now just one Cooper Morgan he’s is now 15 months old.

21 Likes

What a Beauty you got there! Yeah quite alot of worke i guess! Bit for sure pretty rewarding!

1 Like

I will continue to share all my pictures from time to time of all my beloved Rottweilers and the baby’s too! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Woody being photogenic :joy:

16 Likes

Oh no, we don’t spoil Genki. I just have to hold my water glass tipped to just the correct angle for him to drink out of. If it’s not correct, he’ll stop drinking and just stand there staring at me until I get it right. Man he’s pushy. The water is clearly far better than what’s in his DrinkWell fountain.

16 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

22 Likes

Now that is an adorable little dude. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks! That’s little Freddy2Toes!

5 Likes

He enjoys eating snacks. I enjoy watching him do so!

The little man really knows how to work those eyes!

21 Likes

I dig the little beard!!

2 Likes

Lost my boy Bolt last Saturday while out of town. My daughter had the sad task of having him put down. Had 14 good years with this guy, he will be greatly missed!

28 Likes

Millie 7.5 months

Still growing

22 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that. It’s hard… really hard!

This is Gator. He was just a few months shy of his 20th. 2 days ago made 1year gone. Rescued as a 9 week old pup that wasn’t gonna make it. I miss him so much! I never in 20 years spent more than a few days away from him. It’s still hard for me to think about.

24 Likes

Look at that beautiful face! I’m so sorry to hear that he’s gone. Family is everything.

3 Likes