Show your animal

Lucky I was already asleep. Take it thats you bro? Bit of a big un aren’t you :rofl: whoever it is looks like a Teddy bear really (that constitutes an animal :upside_down_face: never asked if you had space outdoors to join our grow off. Would have been good to not be the furthest South myself.

1 Like

@CADMAN

I typed most of my second novel with my cat draped over my arms… it’s like typing with a four pound bag of brown sugar or barbell on top of each wrist.

Not always easy. (But at least it didn’t involve hot liquids, LoL.)

4 Likes

This here is my baby girl Thyra she is a 2 and a half year old Finnish Bu-Hund. She has been such a blessing. I was lucky enough to get her from the SPCA for a total of $23. In case you were not aware any veterans who are looking for a pup, veterans are able to get free dogs from any SPCA. The $23 is just for the paperwork to register the pups. Plus they give you a big bag of blue buffalo dog food a collar and a leash. If you have any questions regarding the process feel free to send me a message and I can fill you in on what you need to take with you.

28 Likes

Millie, giving me the sad face.

26 Likes

i know that face all too well…

7 Likes

Rest in peace Meika, your missed by us all. You gave us many years of love after we found you needing a home.

22 Likes

Just put mine down to gc. Fucking awful feeling.

25 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Boozer :frowning:

6 Likes

It is the worst feeling. They give us nothing but love. I too am so sorry to hear of your loss.

4 Likes

Unfortunatly I know that feeling too well. Have lost 4 dogs since 2018. All to cancer.

7 Likes

@Floyd, that sucks.

Fuck Cancer. Every stinkin’ one in every beautiful creature.

Overgrow the World with love (some of it green)!

8 Likes

If you gave them a good life…smile…you did what you were suppose to do…

8 Likes

It’s crazy to think we’ve had multiple dogs but dogs only get one owner. The wife is starting to look for another rescue. I’m in. The joy they give me has no price. None. Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

10 Likes

@Boozer what state are you in?

2 Likes

Pennsylvania

2 Likes

@Boozer well that’s a bit far I just ask I work with some rescues in the Midwest and sponsor the adoption fees. But thank you for helping rescue pups!

3 Likes

Yeah it is bro, sorry for your loss as well. This was the 5th we dug a hole for out by the gazerbo… in nearly 40 years. Last was 2.5 years ago. She was one of 3 in our home.

Lost Rolo in 20, Aspen came home 5 days later. I couldn’t take the wife and daughters in tears everyday. Some may scoff at a short grieving time but I learned long ago nothing makes a sad person smile like a puppy.

Rolo…

Aspen…

20 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m talking bout my man.

6 Likes

Mrs. mota isn’t really a dog person, so when we lost our boys a few years ago, I insisted we get a new cat immediately. Our guys had been with us for almost 17 years and letting go was so difficult. They were such loving boys, towards us as well as each other.

BB (aka, the runt) is on the left, Q (aka, biggie) is on the right. Their replacement, Genki, is asleep on our bed right now. I think I need to go disturb his slumbers to tell him how much I love him.

He, of course, was all “wtf, don’t bother me, jerk face! I was asleep!” HA!

21 Likes

Aspen Beach day in NJ.

26 Likes