Show your animal

Well who is the luckiest dog? I’d trade spots!

2 Likes

He had a blast… and currently napping!

22 Likes

Love the last picture

Lol

Had a good day

5 Likes

I’m not sleepin… your sleepin!

He loses that battle every time.

3 Likes

This is Iggy! He’s really cool and loves people. He’s somewhere between 14-16yrs old (nobody really knows).

26 Likes

This is Pete. He has a gimp ear. I’m not sure why. I think at some point it was infected and when it healed, it shrunk up to what it is now. He came to us with it. All our pets are strays. I feel like I should check his pulse every time I see him outside like this.

19 Likes

This just shows he is comfortable and feels safe with his surroundings. If he had fears he wouldn’t show his belly and be vulnerable. :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Echo out in the yard

15 Likes

Genki, pretty much just out.

18 Likes

It’s always fun to cruise thru here and see all the cool pet shots… let me see if I can find a cool one.
Mongo adds another bitch to his harem… lol. he’s the stud of our park

20 Likes

Someone loves cloning day!

26 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 I see you found the animals thread we talked about! :grin: Beautiful doggos! Good to see you making yourself at home!

2 Likes

Cooper Morgan, purebred German Rottweiler, 16months and still growing, 31” tall and 140pounds.

24 Likes

My girl passed yesterday laying in my arms. She had a mass that was spreading and kept getting infections. Keeping her quality of life up with supplements and meds was the best I could do for her since her diagnosis but the past 2 weeks she kept declining. There was no cure.

Had her for 10 years, my longest dog adventure yet. So many amazing times together hiking, jogging, climbing, bouldering, sand dune surfing, she loved tracking.
Just a few nights ago she ran out back after an opossum which was awesome to see again. Her sight had been diminishing and she couldnt really run like we used to and that fucker was about 75 yards away. She got about halfway and stopped and through up that tail watching it walk along the fence line.
At least she won’t have to suffer through the fireworks and heat all summer and the fucking cancer.
I spent the day digging a hole in our favorite local most frequented reserve. I feel so lost without her and keep checking to see if shes here or there like usual or expecting her reactions

23 Likes

Sorry dude, it’s a rough way to go when they pass. Especially cancer seems to just come from up from no where.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Awww sorry man. Sending love!

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, we all miss our good companions when they go to run in the heaven prairies … :disappointed:

3 Likes

oh ma!n that really sucks… send you my heartfelt condolences!
always hard to loss a family member

1 Like

I am really sorry to hear that. All the countless times I went through that one and had to make a decision will always haunt me, but I had to take their happiness Into account. :bouquet:

2 Likes