Show your animal

No just the one and I thing Quigley is Male based on his head and “butt”. :rofl:

1 Like

If you’re so inclined, you should get a female. You’ll see some very interesting behavior. It’s funny to watch the interaction between the two. It’s like they have their own language. I love the name Quigley :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She who thinks she is Queen… She’s love the little Terrier with the ‘Ears’ above :point_up_2:

16 Likes

It’s tempting. I saw a Zero with a kinked tail on sale at my local reptile shop and fell in love but it’s both too small to sex and 1/3 of Quigley’s current size! :rofl:

1 Like

My son as a little kid had a reception teacher called Mrs Quigley!.

1 Like

He was named after Tom Selleck’s character from this masterpiece:

Though my lizard’s full name is: Quigley Up North

:rofl: :+1:

9 Likes

Millie, why are we not walking yet?

23 Likes

What do you want I’m busy:

21 Likes

Happy 3rd Birthday Aspen… you goofball.

26 Likes

Happy birthday big Aspen!! Hope you get a good bone for being such a good dog.

3 Likes

Took Ranger in for his 1st ever grooming. Can’t do it at home anymore, he’s just too big, LOL

23 Likes

Labs are the best. Such great family dogs. Love the name, how’d he like Ranger School?

3 Likes

He loved school!!! Thankfully we still had Hershey around when we got him to help teach him the ropes. He is literally the easiest dog I’ve ever had to train. Potty trained in 36 hours, he just saw Hershey shake & sit pretty, done. He has his moments, but for the most part he’s been phenomenal, especially for the wife, she feels safe with him around when I’m not home.

3 Likes

My last one was named Canyon and we sent him to school to be my service dog. He passed last year from Cancer way too young at 12. He was terrific with my kids and wife and a huge help to me.

That’s his couch that he sometimes shared with me lol.

18 Likes

i said it before, but, Big Quig

3 Likes

Quigley looks a character. {Love the ‘Up North’ bit}

Bearded Dragons - People who have them seem to be completely dotty about them.

Years ago we kept snakes, {Burmese Pythons, Boas } but they eventually grew too big and we sold them on to a woman with a huge vivarium who liked them as they were so tame- But eventually they’d grow too big for her to manage.

I had no idea how fast those bad boys/girls grow {No internet in those days}…Heard that in parts of USA they are a massive problem {Literally} where people let them free when they get too big.

Maybe they aren’t sold as much as they were, now people are more aware.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this @FirstCavApache64, had to put my big guy Hershey down a couple years ago. He was the BEST dog ever, could take him anywhere and everywhere m, and I did for 8 years, he literally didn’t leave my side.
I know you’re not close, but if you’re looking for another Lab, I can’t recommend Rangers breeder enough. Gaffke’s Gun Dogs. They are an awesome family who selectively breed their pairings, have a herd of Labs that live the greatest life, only 2 crates for over 12 dogs, and force none of them to use the crates, whoever gets it first it’s theirs. No cages, no fences, and their herd is family.
They are stunningly smart, almost too smart, Ranger has the ability to read minds it seems at times, and his vocabulary is well over 300 words, he does understand just about everything that is said during a conversation. If you get a chance, look them up on FB, Gaffke’s Gun Dogs.

2 Likes

This is Mattie as a puppy

17 Likes

Now she’s about 80lbs

16 Likes

I would hate to run across a pack like that, in the middle of no where, I would think?

regards,

2 Likes