Show your animal

looks like a big, happy pup!

regards,

1 Like

So sorry to hear that, loosing a family member always cuts the deepest. If there is anything I can do to help out don’t be a stranger.

4 Likes

WHY, they are social and friendly and 100 % under control

3 Likes

I see that my “high” regard for the look of your pack (lovely dogs by the way), during my “high” activities, failed to include the word “hungry” in the opening phrase, before pack. my bad! but not necessarily your pack, but a pack like it maybe?

my almost highest,

regards,

from the last few months of 13-14 year old (my wife could recall) Mandy’s life with Me.

14 Likes

anybody from Oregon hear anything abt this?

just thought I’d post this in case…

4 Likes

Sorry for that, sounds pretty scary … :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@noknees that sucks do you know where we can read up on what’s happening out there?

2 Likes

19 Likes

@Kgrim

i fly in for the cup , you picking me up ???

3 Likes

@Jetdro If you fly into Flint, it’s right on the way, and I could pick you up!!! I’m going Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

1 Like

ill look , bet Flynt isnt a hub

2 Likes

@Jetdro Flint isn’t a “hub” but it’s reached by a lot of airports, depends on what airline your flying. I try to fly out of Flint for work when I have to, it saves me from driving in the traffic to Detroit Metro.

1 Like

@Jetdro, very nice to see you and the gang again out and having fun!

3 Likes

cheapest i could find is 500 bucks , would have come but not paying that

1 Like

Hey does anyone want to play ball with me? I promise to bring it back! :roll_eyes: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

That sucks!!! But I get it, some flights just aren’t exactly “inexpensive” Believe you’re flying from TX or AZ, and believe they don’t have direct flights to Flint from either state, you’d have to fly to Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, then to Flint.
Hopefully you can swing it next year, if ya can, then just fly into Detroit Metro, and you could crash here and we’d just drive to the Cup, kids should be gone by next year.

1 Like

Sorry for you loss man… had a Rat Terrier die in my arms having a gram Seizure and it sucked… been going on for 2wks here in there, turned out to be brain lesions… inherited… 13yrs old, first dog kept from birth… now on #2 and he’s 8.

I’ve been known to draw pictures of friends pets if the reason is touching enough, and yours surely is… be more then happy to attempt something you can hang on the wall bro…

14 Likes

great work ! love your art! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you… better art supplies have really made a difference too… @IX3U sent me one of the coolest bday gifts this year… one great dude.

2 Likes