Show your animal

13 Likes

Sorry to hear this Floyd… looks like a cool dude too… RIP Gary the Cat

1 Like

Someone had put up a picture of a pet lizard laying across a brown easy chair…
Pigeonman maybe…

Now, his lizard was all tan with lighter highlights… but inside, it had a bad case of Gecko Cameleon envy and THIS is how it sees itself… lol

11 Likes

@Carty you’re BLOWING MY MIND AGAIN!!!. QUIGLEY looks so good in your drawing that when I showed it to him his face exploded:

(Okay he’s just having another growth spurt lol)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Hey, wasn’t this your cat too…

I love that up close shot of Squigly dude… how about when I’m done with Ottafish’s dog Gunner, I do a real nice drawing of Squigly using this photo above bro… so much detail, I’ll get serious about this one ok…

Then, I’ll send them all to you in a protective plastic sleeve… all for the low low price of… a pack of seeds of your choice… I gotsta get paid… lol

6 Likes

Lol! It was one of the ferals we cared for until he got adopted into his forever home!

Done growmie!

:v:

1 Like

Nice art @Carty can’t wait to see quiqley when u get done. Sounds like a great deal

1 Like

Dab :crazy_face:

15 Likes

@Mithridate thats a pretty funny pic!

2 Likes

13 Likes

This is Willy. He is a “pit bull”. He is the best behaved, most well trained dog I have ever had. I would take a bulldog over a shepherd any day.
:v::canada:

22 Likes

happy chunky fellow

7 Likes

For frame of reference, I also have 2 black sherperds.

:v::canada:

18 Likes

Lazy Slim

20 Likes

The fool on the hill … :smile:

19 Likes

Hey folks,
Stopped bye the body shop yesterday to talk to Kevin about my car, and Sara about Rangers next grooming appt. To my amazement, Kona was at the shop and doing AMAZING!!! She is such a trooper!!! She wandered from the back room, had to see who was there, and said hi with a wagging tail as she waddled up. She is starting to get her hair back, and has the most unbelievable attitude. It’s almost like the attack brought life back to her, she wants to say hi to everyone, (not normal) and just wants to be petted and get her belly rubbed.
It’s amazing to see a 14 yr old dog, near death from being attacked, come back in a big way, she’s a fighter and won’t give up.
Attacking dog, kaput. Lady getting evicted for having dogs there against the lease.
The civil suit is under way, just waiting a court date now. Should hopefully have a date next week after the holiday.
The good thing is Kona is on the mend, is looking good, and has an amazing attitude. She’s a good little girl, and will get to live out the last of her days the best way possible.

16 Likes

so good to hear

1 Like

Heres my fat man aka fat fat aka bud butt aka buddy aka buzshy aka limpy aka alligator pitbull aka pumpkin head aka sharktoof aka the shop dog

I never acquired any cool nicknames over the years like him… jealous

!

24 Likes

18 Likes

Full belly and he zones out.

19 Likes