Show your animal

Sorry to hear this @Floyd
Loosing a pet isn’t easy, it truly sucks.

4 Likes

My sincere condolences for you lose! i m sure he wll rememberd! rip

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Very sad feeling him not being here in the kitchen this morning. :anguished:

5 Likes

condolences. it’s never easy losing a family member, even if they are a pet.

3 Likes

I’m not a believer in religious ideas but as time passes the idea of an in between phase or after life helps me keep the departed around.

Gary the cat looks like he’s the sort to hang around & maybe prank you a couple times. :smirk_cat::hugs::innocent:

Maybe something will spontaneously fall off a counter top or table, with no other plausible explanation. :slight_smile:

RIP old friends

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

:sob:

Big hugs @Floyd !

5 Likes

Sorry about your beautiful cat. I’ll pet my animals extra today.

2 Likes

Sorry Floyd.

3 Likes

Shhh… sleeping monsters ,

21 Likes

the pack is taking a nap ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

19 Likes

Oh i know that look. “Can you put some peanut butter in this please?”

3 Likes

She has already chewed open the other end of it for easy access. Lol

3 Likes

she loves her kong it seems!

1 Like

Good morning all.
Just an update on Kona. Our surveillance and air tag worked. Aggressor dog that was in “hiding” has been tracked down. Animal Control and local PD have seized the dog. AC put the dog down immediately, no waiting for prosecutors to make a decision and play their games.
Kona is on the mend, drain tubes have been removed, she’s wagging her tail, waddling around, eating, playing with Hank and Ben, and getting back to her old self. Stitches are coming out tomorrow and Vet says things are looking good for a dog as old as she is.
Now, just waiting on the Civil Litigation to begin, the owner doesn’t have anything, doesn’t work, lives off welfare, and the taxpayers pay for her lazy ass to live. Kev and Sara know they probably won’t get anything from her, but it’s the principle behind it.
Thanks for everyone’s thoughts and prayers for Kona!!! She’s a tough ole girl, and is healing well from her attack.

14 Likes

keep her from owning another dog , all you can hope for

2 Likes

@Kgrim, that’s so excellent that Kona is on the mend! Also good to hear the mutt’s been put down. That’s good for everyone.

The principle is important.

2 Likes

when you get a settlement, it has a time limit. you can find out where they bank and send them a copy of the judgement and they’ll seize a tax return or anything that comes in. i found out about the time limit the hard way once.

1 Like

It’s all headed to a civil court case now. The main thing was finding the attacking dog which she hid and said “ran away” we did so with diligent surveillance and an air tag on her vehicle.
In Michigan, all they can recoup is the vet bill, and when it hits the court room, they will win, and take appropriate steps to get the money. They have one of the best attorneys in town, and it’s just a matter of the sit and wait game now.
Appreciate the info.

2 Likes
2 Likes