Show your animal

They ever try to take a leak on your soil.

ah, a good safe source of extra nitrogen. or so i’ve heard anyway, as long as you keep the feces out of it.

I love to see all the doggies here. German forums are full of cat people…I’m kind of surprised now.

Anyway…Here’s our dog,Teddy.
7 years old Rotti x Kelpie/Cattledog/Boarder Collie

17 Likes

Sup Teddy :dog:

6 Likes

:tornado:

Does anybody else have a dog that will spin their blanket around, scratching at it, nosing it, all in a violent little circle? :man_shrugging: I call it “snorkling” but am curious if this is a thing. My other dog sits next to her looking away, like a crazy person is on the bus (don’t make eye contact! it just makes them stronger! :scream_cat: )

Can go on for a couple minutes too. :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

my dog got arrested yesterday. I shouldve taken a pic of her in jail

2 Likes

Millie isnt big on sharing bones.

Gracie managed to get one

23 Likes

Coco

24 Likes

@corgitron is that a Brittany spaniel?

@cannabissequoia i have one that does that, it’s weird but then she just lays against it so not sure why.

1 Like

15 Likes

@Jetdro are those thrasher channels the dogs are playing in? Or is that a levy? Looks like fish farms we have her.

rains here so much we have retention ponds in all the neighborhoods. Some are huge and some subdivisions like mine have several . They dig them on the little creek lines and connect them together with the little natural creeks , all dumping into our big creek , which is 1/2 mile behind my house . we run the nice ones and pack knows every inch of them .
One is our own private hidden oasis . 40 acres , sunken in middle , tree lined on its 45 degree banks with knee high grass and has been abandoned . Heavy rain will fill bottom of it with 12 foot of crystal clear water , which runs off into the creek u see here

7 Likes

the Emperor (oldest dog) has a ritual every night where he “digs” his bed and ends up dragging it all around the floor of the bedroom. he does it for about 10min. after he has successfully beaten the sh^t out of his bed, he goes to the spot where he started/it is supposed to be and looks for it and gets sad until i bring it back and put it in his “spot”. he then crawls onto it and falls asleep.

EVERY. F*CKING. NIGHT.

but he is the emperor after all. he can do these kinds of things.
his servants will clean up the messes.

7 Likes

blue dot is my house
can see why i choose here
greenbelt mile around creek banks
park behind house
2 private ponds
run creek 10 miles either way
many adventures out my back gate

7 Likes

I wont tolerate “rituals” in house , outside fine , inside ah NO

1 Like

By the way I stole your handle and on all my dating sites I’m hot rods and hounds
:boom:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Jetdro that sounds badass, that’s funny you may have to leave disclaimer comes with a pack of dogs!

1 Like

Our Sleek Gemma just finds Patterns in my World. And she’s as curious as Hell

23 Likes

Those are pretty neat pics, I oddly like the one with the blinds

2 Likes