Show your animal

16 Likes

This is Yara. She is 50% Shepard 25% Husky and 25% Supermutt(multiple working dogs) and 100% cray cray according to her genetic tests
She loves to fetch and do flips for water and snow.

21 Likes

Those eyes, one angelic… the other not so much.

2 Likes

Sup Yara :dog:

5 Likes

Another nice day in E NC.
Next several days will be upper 70s.
I burned a fat one and hung out with
My birds.
Probably spend all day out, these days will vanish quick.
My goose hen is sitting on 8 eggs
So 28ish days from 31 Oct
And hopefully I’m going to share some serious cuteness.
Happy weekend yall

24 Likes

Newfoundland

2 Likes

This is Leroy also with dual colored eyes. He is Seppala Siberian Husky who is a fantastic musher and is such a chill dude. Super duper loud though with that big head.

Wanted some of the ganja

25 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cats of OG let’s see those kitty pics

Sup Leroy :dog:

7 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Smokey my mom wanted to call me Rasta and dye my tail. But dad wouldn’t let her he says I’m fine just the way I am

21 Likes

I love Siameese cats, my friend had one.
I has a Bengal for 19 years, one day I like to have a Siameese.

1 Like

This is Rain. Border collie x Husky.
She’s 10y and still plays like a pup. People never believe us.
She loves lickn our fingers after a dubies, picks up dropped sugar leaves when I’m trimming. But won’t munch on the bud, thank goodness.

21 Likes

Jackson

Piper

26 Likes

She’s a Beauty @DEFSeeds

1 Like

24 Likes

So on the way home tonight I saw a small animal walking down the side of a dark country road. Passing at 50mph I thought it might be a small dog so I stopped to take a look. This is a very rural area and I hadn’t seen a car in miles. The dog turned around as soon as I stopped and made a beeline for the car. I scooped it up and realized it was a small skinny puppy. He’s so small I have no idea how he could have gotten out there.

So now he’s gotten a full meal, a bath, and a much needed ear cleaning. I need some name suggestions, I don’t think we’ll be keeping him but he’ll need a name when we go get shots tomorrow. Anyone need a puppy? Like seriously? :flushed: :joy:

24 Likes

@pharmerfil thats how it starts, but it’s aweosme you helped the little pup. Super cute so what ya thinking of naming the pup?

4 Likes

Oh I know how it starts… we already have 4 :joy: and we’re always finding strays and fostering them whenever possible. He probably needs a name like midnight or shadow since I found him on a dark empty road.

9 Likes

Your a good man @pharmerfil
If this had happened to me, for sure he’d be a new member to tag along with Rain.
I don’t know why. But, Pothole came to mind lol.
So glad he’s in good hands :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @LzBoy I like Pothole! That’s the name to beat. And if Rain needs a new friend I’m sure arrangements could be made :laughing:

7 Likes