Show your animal

Haha… Ohhh no you don’t. I’m not falling for that trap. :rofl:
(quickly closes browser so wife doesn’t see Potholes eyes)

8 Likes

Millie was spayed yesterday. She doent like her ring much.

25 Likes

MOTHMAN!

3 Likes

that’s tough. i thought there was no way you could beat pothole, for the pun if nothing else. but i live in wv and grew up drinking and partying in the mothman area. i was there before they tore the birdhouses down and you can still go inside some of the igloos. a friend and i even had a close call with something supernatural out there on two occasions, not sure if it was the mothman or not but damn it was scary shit anyway.

4 Likes

the wife says jetta and wants him.

3 Likes

@Floyd she looks unamused lol! If she doesn’t like the ring we got ours a spay suit off Amazon and that worked pretty dang good, if you try those I would Rex to get at least two to keep one clean on hand.

2 Likes

She will get over it. My vet offered what your talking about. Called it a onesy.
We had the ring already.

1 Like

lol he is a prick

1 Like

21 Likes

@sfzombie13 I think Jetta would make a great name for this little guy even if he was found in a Mazda, just say the word and he’s all yours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve just been calling him Mr.puppers for now. He got his first round of vaccinations this morning, the vet said he’s 10-12 weeks old. Stopped at the store on the way home and got him a new collar, bed and toy that he seems to be enjoying so far.

27 Likes

He’s a lucky guy having you appearing in his sad life, great move from you Arriba|nullxnull , how about Shadow? beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Honestly @George I think shadow is the clear winner. I found him in the shadows and he’s literally been attached to my heels since then.

As I’m writing this post standing at my kitchen counter:

22 Likes

@pharmerfil see! Home sweet home!

5 Likes

Well it’s plain to see shadow doesn’t need a home. He has found one and looks to be pretty dang comfy. Lol. Congrats my friend. Nice pooch shadow is.

8 Likes

yeah, that’s what i was thinking just looking at him. he’ll be that much better since he’s so grateful.

4 Likes

I had a pup get snipped once poor guy could leave his junk or what was left of it alone took him back to the vet he gave him a shot poor guy laced around stoned for like 2 days

3 Likes

Got to be even more careful with a female. Dont want internal stiches breaking.
That could be a serious problem, not to mention very expensive.

3 Likes

Yeah I know my kitten Smokey is due to get spayed in january

2 Likes

Happy Halloween from Dex

19 Likes

@pharmerfil hows the puppy doing?

1 Like