Show your animal

Good boy Yako! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Yako is Gorgeous I had a Female King German Shepherd & Yako looks identical to her for reals. Her name was Secia and she was by Far the most intelligent Dog Ever she would pull the kids away from the road if they ever got near it she’d grab their pant leg or shirt and haul them right back to the yard. Not trained to do so just her own instincts and love for the children. & God have Mercy on anyone whom would try to touch them. Your in for a real treat of Companionship and Loyalty that can only be expected from such a wonderful Animal. Now if Men could do the same this world would be a much better place for it eh! LMAO…:wink:

1 Like

I belive ya, cos my Caucasian Talibán does the same when my littles “sobrin@s” are near of the dog’s electric fences… He uses endin attakin n breakin the electric wire…
Btw, Yako is very very intelligent too… He surprise me…

1 Like

Isn’t it just awesome to see such intellect from Dogs & I never worry about the safety of myself and my Secret Garden as we have the Father of said puppies here always as well.His name is Romeo and he’s a Rottweiler Akita Cross my adorable Female/ Mom to the pups is Staffordshire / Rhodesian Ridgeback cross. I’ll post a couple of better pics so you can see how truly adorable the puppies are. Secia I’ve named her in Honor of my late Shepherd. She’s Chocolate Brown and looks Identical to a Pure Bred Rottweiler with a Staffordshire/Akita Head. Actually the 1st pic shows Secia well here’s one of Franki.

I’m giving Franki to my Daughter Cassandra & Keeping Secia. Win Win to be sure I get to keep the Family together in Both senses of the word as well as watching them all Bond throughout their lives. Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!! I’m Truly in my Happy Place today:grinning:
[Uploading…This one is of Daddy/Romeo. He’s a Rescue from being left on a leash outside from 12 weeks to 5 & a half years old. Until I laid eyes on him @ the Shelter last year and it’s been a done deal since eh! :grinning: Sorry I just have to post 1 more pic of the pups together their just too adorable.

10 Likes

I was just reading your previous post’s about your Mastiff & I admit that you have your hands full to be sure However U must train Both of them to socialize as long as U R Very Careful and show or Feel No Fear yourself whil doing so as the dogs will Both react to said feelings right off it’s doable I assure U even my Staffordshire when first introduced to Romeo wanted to tear him apart. With Patience & Treats it all worked out. I’ve been Breeding & Training only My Dogs for personal and Family Protection the Main Policy in doing so is TLC above All! As far as having a dog outside on a leash all the time especially one with a thick coat Not a big fan however until U can get them to socialize you need to be sure There’s Always Fresh Water and Food daily. I change my dogs water 3 to 4 times a day inside. I just look at it and think Would I Drink That? I’ve seen some real horror stories and have seen many a dog in just horrible Dehydration situations when left outside. Does Yako always have Shade? Be sure to interact as much as possible with both dogs and they will share you. It’s all in the tone of voice as well as Your Feelings & Emotions at said times of doing so.
I’m a Huge Tarzan Fan so my dogs will Attack on the word “Ungawa” However your Dog will always know where & whom is a Danger to U & Yours Long before U even do. Instinctively My Dog Georgia starts a low guttural Growl and I look where she is & Bingo problem found every time. She’s so Intelligent it’s beyond belief sometimes. She puts her Paw over her face when I ask her if she’s ashamed of herself. I swear the 2nd or 3rd time I asked her said question she did so without any previous instruction or training. If you allow your Dog to Shine They Truly Will. Georgia still amazes me all the time & I can’t wait to see how Brilliant her offspring will be.

2 Likes

Fantastic News . I really love to hear when Good Owners/Parents of such a wonderful majestic looking boy. put the time and effort into their animals.They in turn Reward us Of course you’ll have your odd snapping at one another to show boundaries etc. overall though the more they play and spend time together the more they’ll Bond and once that occurs you’ll have a Dynamic Duo that I guarantee U will be a force of reckoning for anyone or anything. Great Work:+1:

1 Like

They are so cute, wish I could give more than one like.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Mom is learning how to use her camera…

8 Likes

Awwww. Look at that Pair love the folding ears so cute.

1 Like

OMG! honestly I can see the intellect and sweetness just oozing out of that pretty Face

1 Like

10 Likes

that is one truly sweet looking Dog what’s his or her name? Definitely some Pitt in it I can see the jowels and white chest also the eyes are so familiar. I use to Breed American Pitt Bull Terriers Before they made them illegal to own here in Ontario Canada. Which is absolute Prejudice against said Breed of Dog as they’re NO the Problem it was the OWNERS who raised them foolishly and those Scum Bags that Fought them. Sickening to be sure.I’ll be truly surprised if there’s no pitt in this dog or at least Staffordshire or Mastiff?

1 Like

She is a classic American pitbull. Which simply means the old school breed, before they started breeding in more size.
She is very smart. A bit of a bully to the smaller dog, but she gets along with our cats. She is always happy, but if she gets mad or afraid she defaults to slight aggression.
I think she might kill someone over the truck though. She takes her pack and territory very seriously.

7 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms FIXD

9 Likes

Caught!

7 Likes

My friend, it was my evening visit, I’ve never seen such a nightmare. She had a nectar and fled back into the dark of the night. She was beautiful.

5 Likes

4 Likes