Show your animal

Your pup looks well for her age…

I’m guessing the scoobysnax are working!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Meanwhile

Back at the ranch

1 Like

English Cocker Spaniel …that what the Vet said.

Similar to American Cocker but Smaller in stature/

1 Like

So, why does a chicken cross the street?

11 Likes

To rob 99’s garden of course! :house_with_garden: :grapes: :chicken: :motorway:

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Cause that’s where all the “Cool Chicks” are!

3 Likes

Oh right, it looks more or less the same just with longer legs.

2 Likes

My spider is baked!!:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oh HELL NO!!! EEK EEK OMG EEK

1 Like

Haha. I remember when I was in high school me and a buddy were in his backyard and noticed a pretty big wolf spider. We caught the spider in some tall glass candle holder thing and then as we were smoking a bunch of joints we kept blowing our smoke inside the glass and putting a coaster on top of it. We were stoned as fuck laughing hysterically like little girls (super low tolerance back then :smiley:) looking at the spider. We were so sure it was stoned as fuck by the way it was acting but it was just us, because years later while reading about some random shit I learned that spiders don’t have cannabinoid receptors LOL.
We got a damn good laugh out of it though.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11447587

16 Likes

Hahaha I also thought the same, we used to do it with big blue bottles under a glass I’m sure they got high though because you could keep them on your hand and they wouldn’t move. I only learned that spiders don’t have cannabinoid receptors the other day.

I read it I didn’t try it out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My spider is molting, I’ve just sat watching it for near on 4 hours breaking it of its skin it was mental to watch. I was saying to myself go on lass one last push hahah was like it was giving birth

3 Likes

First Year Male Flicker

10 Likes

:laughing: :spider: :smoking: :pill:

https://pics.me.me/substance-effects-on-spiders-webs-drug-free-spider-web-web-26071716.png

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

My seasonal helper Jorge taking care of watering duties and my new trash panda neighbor Greg looking for eats.

17 Likes

@cannabissequoia

Why would flouride do that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Probably the best picture I’ve ever taken

19 Likes

Bear Grylls would survive for weeks on that beast :rofl:

4 Likes

16 Likes

10 Likes