Show your animal

My Herijuana caterpillar chrysalis

The 3 Amigos

11 Likes

the bud + scorpion hatchery reminds me of a time i was called upon as a ‘sober person’ by someone in need (i’d spent some time in rehab).

the apartment i ended up at had a soggy veteran who showed me his 2 large pythons and bazooka/RPG collection.

i’m a MAMMAL. i am not a ‘snake person’. :frowning: and the artillery just pushed things into the twilight zone. :upside_down:

i hope that dude got it sorted.

:evergreen_tree: crazytown

6 Likes

Got a new friend living in a crack in the foundation. He’s been sitting in the same spot for the last eight hours.

12 Likes

Maybe he wants to sell you insurance?

9 Likes

My stinky is on her first heat.

13 Likes

Cute girl , bin there done that and don’t envy you.

3 Likes

His name is Scrunch Face

14 Likes

Kinda looks like my sister’s cat, Higgins. It funny, every time he stays here (I watch him when they go anywhere) he always has me saying "OHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD!!! (let see who gets that) :grin:

5 Likes

usually when I see a cat on a picnic table, it reminds me of the only line worth remembering from the movie Rhinestone with Stallone and Dolly Parton. The line is: “When ever such and such, this person would could around, you could always tell he had been there. Because, the toilet hadn’t flushed for weeks and the cat was pregnant!”

regards,

mike28086

6 Likes
3 Likes

16 Likes

This is ODIN!!!

He was doin some derpy shit

17 Likes

i hope they have better names than the ducky mcklucky i babble when i see them… :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Is it just me, or does his face look like a deflated basketball? :joy:

19 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Oh! Loving Odin’s derpy shit! Adorable!

2 Likes

His face looks like a pure chunk o love to me! :heart_eyes:

@alpine

Bitchen Shot!

5 Likes