Show your animal

Is Polly part Abysinnian (or both of them? I see Siamese/Himalayan in Dilly). :cat2:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Good eye sir.

Both were re-homed when a year or so old.Polly is indeed Abyssinian. Pedigree to boot. Was an old breeder friends queen. Been with me over 10 years now.

Dilly is Siamese. 5 generations aways from silver which means her litter would of been pedigree I beliveve or maybe her gran kittens. Had her for 9 years now. My best friends. Would be lost without them.

6 Likes

:thinking: :dog:

composting makes no sense to Betty

19 Likes

New addition to the squad. Great Pyrénées x husky.

23 Likes

Oh wow. Seeing your puppy is making me feel like I should reconsider never owning another. Beautiful pup :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you! The good times always outweigh the bad brother. Gotta keep loving :+1:

6 Likes

Is she a pitty? So cute!

3 Likes

Yeah, some 'kinda. She was listed as “blue tigerstripe teacup mastiff” and her sister was “pitbull chihuahua” which are both BS(maybe even a joke). :smile: My first shelter dog. She’s 4 yrs but looks 4 months to most people because she’s some kinda local mini-pit hybrid; I’ve seen more “mini-pits” or “pocket pits” in the Sacramento area than anywhere else. ('swear we saw her cousin, a lighter bridle, same white blaze, funny knees).

Whatever the other breed is in her, I attribute her birth defect knees to it, because my first 2 regular APBTs were built like semi-trucks :truck:. She was born with the knee-caps on the insides of her legs, not front, then tore both ACLs, & I had to scramble for a competent vet surgeon. Mom saved the day & it cost a LOT to repair. :innocent:

Some day I may go for the doggie DNA test; for now i think it’s still probably limited in accuracy. No doubt there’s a Blue Brindle un-papered pit ancestor. It’s very hard to guess what other breeds are a simiar enough shape/coat/etc. in the 40 lb. range…but whatever it was she’s less “gamedog” and more “snugglepuppy” and is afraid of my mom’s 2 lb. kitten. :joy_cat:

I’d gone to the shelter the day before I got her & was going to adopt her sister but chose the more submissive girl; A different “technician” advised me about her sister’s dominant food aggression…& I got a better response from Betty on my second visit. Betty had barely any fur & was 11 pounds at 4 months when I got her & her sister would bite her anytime she ate apparently. When we got home the dog would splash the kibble out of the bowl with her paw so she could eat in more secure paranoia… :crying_cat_face: … and would wait until midnight to finish most of it. Doggie PTSD. She still waits for me to leave the room or wash dishes before eating. I made the mistake of tossing a kibble onto her head & she didn’t eat for almost 2 days. [smh].

:v:

6 Likes

Meet our family animal: he is a Newfie, at 11 years old! Been on borrowed time for a while, but still fully awesome, albeit does not like to move much anymore…

In a couple days he will begin getting pestered by a goldendoodle puppy that we are getting ready for.

17 Likes

… and the new family animal is here.

My 5 year old named him Casey. 8 weeks old yesterday.

Gets along just fine with the senior animal

19 Likes

Sunny :blush:

13 Likes

:dog2: …does he really have a choice?.. :laughing:

Cute as can be. :thumbsup: I imagined a yellow one when you posted earlier.

5 Likes

i know right? he is a BX1, a goldendoodle F1 back to a poodle, selecting for less shedding. My better half is somewhat allergic. I did not know this, but apparently poodles have the greatest variety of coat colors/patterns of any breed. This little guy’s coat color is “phantom”, supposed to be close to a rottie or a doberman once grown up, but with longer coat.

7 Likes

She/Him

Molted again last night…

(Twice in like 3 month or there aboots)

Starting to shit myself now :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Push the exoskeleton through someone’s letter box to scare the shite of them in the morning :laughing:

5 Likes

The skin will disintergrate if you manhandle it with even a tiny bit pressure mate. It’s proper delicate.
Otherwise I would of hoyed it through your letterbox :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I did own one once mate remember. I got rid when the cunt bit me :rofl:

3 Likes

They can sense cunts :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Am sure thats the one I got off lee-t
The Chilean Rose I used to hand feed :laughing:

3 Likes

Check out the bat sign on my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (GBB-Greenbottle Blue)

5 Likes