Show your animal

Nah Dale got one I had. If you remember it escaped it’s tank and when he come home from being out on his mountain bike he was pushing it through his living room to put it away and he heard a crunch :rofl: I nearly pissed myself laughing when he rang and told me.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for that Scorpion ‘cage fight’…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Lol… we used to ‘fight’ stone crabs on way back to port. Ahhhhh the ridiculous amounts of money changing hands between ‘kids’ w pockets full of cash and no responsibility

4 Likes

Now that’s a happy cat :smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Rr shit aye hahaha I remember him telling me

1 Like

I’ve only got 2 now, I either lost the other one when changing their homes or it got munched off the others.

I’m not convinced it was munched though as they were siblings and seemed pretty close.
They were always cuddling up and hunting together.
I separated the remaining 2 for a bit but felt a bit shitty for doing that so I’ve got them living together again in the same tank and they seem fine.

4 Likes

It’s probably under your bed :laughing:

2 Likes

Could very well be :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Damn all you arachnid/ reptile keepers… how do you sleep at night!!! Her son came home w some sort of spider and it took her 3 weeks just to tell me he had it! She told me right before getting ready to bump uglies just so I couldn’t get too mad…

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bump uglies hahahaha

2 Likes

Yeah this guy isn’t too PC or scientific

2 Likes

How do you mean do you mean you’re “old”
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah mean I’m a sarcastic cunt that doesn’t follow all the ‘terms and conditions’ society places on people. :slight_smile:
Edit: tho I DO try and refrain from personal attacks on others

5 Likes

So did you even manage to bump uglies knowing there was some scarey ass spider in your house :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lol. Of course. Spider in the house didn’t make me suddenly bat for the other team!

4 Likes

Hahahahaha :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

After a few kids gotta strike while the iron is hot!

6 Likes

Congrats! It’s a boy!!

4 Likes

Oh HELL NO! EEEEEEEEEEK! Runs screaming in terror!

6 Likes

Here you go Meesh.

She/Him is starting to look even more cuddly since molting :smiley:

Gonna need a bigger pot :sweat_smile:

9 Likes