Show your animal

This is my baby caribena versicolor Him/She is a lovely Blue colour atm but meant to have the same colours as my profile pic when mature.

Sorry about crap quality pics

4 Likes

@HappyHemper lol that new and old dog gave me a smile. They kinda look similar to my dog. My doodle just turned a year old this month.

17 Likes

That’s one good looking doodle! Nice hat :wink:

6 Likes

This is my baby of the bunch my Brachypelma hamorii they are known as Mexican Redknee.

Him/she is tiny

8 Likes

Lol ZZ Top’s Mexican blackbird came to mind when I saw your post. ‘They all call her puta cause no one really knows her name’

5 Likes

does it actually “sleep”? …and in the pot? :confused:

:evergreen_tree: :spider_web:

4 Likes

Here’s our baby…She’s a golden doodle. About 4 and half years old. She was chocolate brown when she was a puppy, but she turned this grey and white after while. She’s got a lot of names, but I’m usually calling her sweet sauce of america or baby sauce, baby sweets… Or sweet buns… Shit, the list goes on. She is the greatest companion I’ve ever had on this planet. Super crazy smart and the most loving dog I’ve ever met. She has a really funny personality too. She’s a wild girl. She looses her shit when the mailman comes by everyday… She just can’t handle it, lol. It’s funny to watch but also gets annoying. Nice looking pets everyone, I’m still scrolling through the thread as I’m new here… But thanks for posting them! Love the Black golden doodle above!

16 Likes

You don’t actually touch these things do you @Ghandisflipflop? Brave, brave soul! Heebie Jeebies over here! I’ll stick to cuddling with my pitbull or @neogitus or @HappyHemper labradoodles. lol

6 Likes

Guess the x-doodles are the new in thing? Can’t wait for shepherds to make their comeback! :joy:

3 Likes

Welcome! Good looking dog sir

3 Likes

Sorta. There is a good reason for their existence. Poodles are super smart, and goldens/labs are super loyal. They make great family dogs. Furthermore, poodles do not shed and are hypoallergenic. Toss in some F1 vigor and you have a pretty neat animal :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Absolutely! That is all the reasons we went with her. She doesn’t shed at all! She always smells really good too. Except that breath sometimes… whew!

6 Likes

Here’s my lil buddy who just turned 2

16 Likes

I think so, it usually sprawls it’s legs out in front of itself and rests it’s body on the ground. I assume this is when it sleeps. It might not be but it sure looks that way to me. It only really used the pot when it was little to hide away.
Now it’s bigger no fucks are given :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes I do, not very often though as I don’t want to soften them up :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What kind is he?

He’s lovely :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot
He’s 120lb cane corso couch hog

14 Likes

Atlas ~ 10 months old & strong as an Ox.

19 Likes

Pee Wee ~ The Terpene Terrier. Handles all my veg duties and loves to eat leaf tips, says the flowers smell like skunk and has issues with skunks.

19 Likes

Lmfao! That face only a daddy could love!

5 Likes