Show your animal

She isn’t a bad vegger either…lol!

7 Likes

Attagirl!!!

3 Likes

He has a look of Scooby Doo to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really like these dogs after seeing one that the owner of my local vape store owns. White male, very handsome. I like the no shed part especially. And yes, Poodles are super smart. My wife had a Poodle when we first got married, she had 3 legs and was blind in one eye from a car accident (not my wife haha). I had a python that I would put out in a tree to get some fresh air and sun occasionally. A few times I went inside for a few minutes only to return to no python, my wife said GiGi had a good nose and to see if she could find her. She found it both times! The second time was pretty amazing. She followed the scent to the back chain linked fence and I thought that was it, but she kept her head directly at a shrub in a wooded area about 25 yards away and would not look away. I thought “no way” but jumped the fence to see and I’ll be damned if I didn’t find the snake on the ground wrapped around the base of that shrub. Blew me away!

6 Likes

Yeah I believe it! Their sense of smell is crazy good. We play a game with her where we hide treats in strange spots and she always finds them!

They are super sweet dogs. If you 're looking for a really good friend, they are hard to beat. She loves going for rides too, like so much so that she begs me to go for rides. :grinning: The ultimate road dog!

4 Likes

Yeah, Indica…The male I mentioned has a great temperament; so do Poodles and Labs so it’s to be expected I suppose. Rides, I don’t think I’ve ever owned a dog that didn’t enjoy riding. I really like the no shedding part, we sweep and vacuum several times a day! What is the avg. life expectancy for them?

2 Likes

The breeder we got ours from says about 10-11 years, yet she has some that are 12 to 13. Not much past that though. The smaller they are, the longer they live. Our newf is 11 now and it is really amazing, we thought he’d be done by 8, but he was the runt. Runts are awesome.

5 Likes

That’s about right for a dog that size. The only thing about dogs I don’t like is when they pass away, they are family.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Be patient at first…

7 Likes

That’s awesome. I would have expected the whole thing to be in A minor, but them felines switched it up. Right on. :wink:

Now I need to teach my dog to play wife’s banjo… shouldn’t be bad the way its tuned. Life goals.

4 Likes

Our goldendoodle turned 13 in July. He’s pretty slow and getting a bit stubborn, but still an awesome dog! Not small either, at 80 pounds.

7 Likes

That’s awesome @cogitech, ours is brand new and I can already tell he is leaps and bounds smarter, and more mischievous, than the newfie. House trained in two days. Dont get me wrong, I love newfies to bits, but not for their intelligence. This pup is going to be a riot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

the catcerto is great - what country is that? Very low-ego musicians there! I can only imagine some reactions to be asked to accompany a cat video.

it does remind me of the “I love you” dog

3 Likes

Hah, musicians will do anything for a paycheck.

Accompanying a tape loop is not new business. I think the whales come in after 2 1/2 minutes or so.

2 Likes

Here’s my boy

15 Likes

Princess Lalla

16 Likes

What a gorgeous pittie! What’s his name?

3 Likes

Zappa. :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

The name they gave him at the shelter was Hooch and I never changed it. That pic was his death row mug shot.

Hard to believe we’ve been together over 6 years now.

17 Likes