Show your animal

Either a hawk is going to be soaring around with a new fur (squirrel) winter stole, or there is going to be a new addition to the coo-coo clock on the squirrel’s mantel piece. It’s unknown which way this could go, I would not count out a rabid squirrel, though.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Well, they are not strictly “my animals” but every winter I feed them and I can enjoy them from my kitchen window. Sorry, I don’t know their names in English …

14 Likes

Wow! Springtime in Spain :es:. Yako has grown some it seems. Great to hear from you my brother. Love and Respect

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

A photo of my dog from a few years ago. He’s nearly 14 now and getting pretty slow. Best dog ever, of course!

11 Likes

What kind is he? He’s lovely.

2 Likes

“Goldendoodle”

His dad was a huge, red Standard Poodle and his mom was a very pretty Golden Retriever.

He’s smarter than he is handsome, and extremely well-behaved. Pretty sure he thinks he’s human.

He looks a little different when he’s had a fresh hair cut:

7 Likes

My firebelly toad, my friend bought him then decided a few weeks later he didn’t want him so I have him now, my friend also decided he didn’t want the salmon pink birdeater I bought him or his scorpion. My bedroom is starting to resemble a fkn jungle :sweat_smile:.

My friend also forgot to mention to me that the frog barks like a dog :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Wow,
He looks like a totally different breed.

2 Likes

Yep. A lot of people have asked, “what happened to your other dog?”

“He’ll be back in a few months”…

Nice toad! We have 3 crested geckos. Reptiles are cool, but not so sure about scorpions or spiders. That’s where I draw the line.

12 Likes

Black Shar-Pei male.

15 Likes

What a cutie! How old is he?

4 Likes

He is around the three mark maybe little over. He’s a beast of a dog but I’ve had the Shar-Pei dog breed in my family over and over again and in my opinion you cannot get a more loyal family dog that will be super soft and loving with young kids and family but then very quickly can switch into one insanely protective aggressive bundle of fat! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

this is my favorite thread! Except @Ghandisflipflop fucken spider! :laughing: Not too sure about the damn scorpion either…

3 Likes

I bought them more for a deterrent to keep people out my room, it’s worked :sweat_smile:
They’re very interesting to watch as are all animals.
I’m going to have to get another toad ( They’re are really frogs, firebelly frog mustn’t sound good to some people lol) as it might stop the barking :sweat_smile:
It’s a mating call, he only seems to do it just as I’m drifting off to sleep :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Lol reminds me of when I had bearded dragons. When they do their mating ritual so to speak they bob up and down tapping feet and slapping tails around thrashing around the vivarium… great to own stuff but that stuff does squirm!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m going to buy next
after I’ve done a bit more research.
They are lovely little things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:bug:

My worm bin makes noise… :slight_smile: Fairly disgusting. :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Three new additions

Two days old, just in time for spring! Peace and love yeah!

13 Likes

Dude. Stealing wolf :wolf: cubs is kinda shadey.

:joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

4 Likes

Oh there a bit of a mix,both parents where free to a good home rescues,mom is one of the smartest ive ever seen personally ,Sheppard cross, phenomenal athletic ability, would pull both children all day with a toboggan,a the dad is a massive blackish handsome fellow,real calming temperament, opposite of the mom hehe ,lots of fun

5 Likes