Show your animal

Dog sitting my daughter’s Pug Gordy for the weekend. My Labradoodle Zappa wore his ass out after 4 solid hours of play!

11 Likes

Hope you’re well oleskool. No baby yet. Looking forward to meeting in the future. All love.

-JB

4 Likes

Uploading…

My favorite beast. Doing her thang. We call her Milk.

1 Like

Right back atcha my friend! Already researching a place to meet up. One Love…
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

What a handsome fella! I’ve got a labradoodle and they are very smart dogs. That’s one good looking dog man.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Born on valentines day and nearly as big as his mother already

11 Likes

Full staff or cross? Or am I blind :rofl:

2 Likes

@Explorer Both parents are American Bullies with papers. They’re not mine, I just take the pictures. Dont know a damn thing about dogs

5 Likes

Close enough man their lovely though either way :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwww! Look at the baby! He’s precious! and Momma too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love your dog man. She’s beautiful. This is my blue pit. His name is Bentley. He’s my dood. Lol

12 Likes

Zeus, 12 month old German Shepherd/Bull Mastiff. Very friendly to family, wants to eat strangers. He is just an all round awesome dog . He bullies one of my sons friends when he comes to visit by hoping on the couch next to him and growling till he moves so he can stretch out :).

9 Likes

A friend of a friend spent the winter right there.

12 Likes

Zappa and his new best bud Gordy the Pug.

8 Likes

Did you get a new pug??? they’re great dogs

2 Likes

We puppy sat my daughters Pug puppy for the weekend. We told them they are not getting him back. He’s staying at Poppy and Nanas house! They agreed to let us keep him till they get a bigger house. It wasn’t working out for the dog. He had to spend all day in a cage, 5 little kids, and owners that just don’t give a shit about him cause they’re too busy. Now he sleeps with us instead of a cage and frolics with his new best bud Zappa. He’s happy and we are thrilled. Great little dog.

5 Likes

also have a 4 yr old son who does this to poor dixie first thing in the morning.

he made her into a “pillow truck”

8 Likes

Some people just get it!

3 Likes

My all time favorite pic of my Jezebel when she was still a young girl. She is a little gray around her face these days

13 Likes