Show your animal

“Dangerous dogs act” if you want to own a pit bull in the UK you first have to turn it over to the police so they can determine whether or not the dog is dangerous so basically if you get one you have to give it to the police for them to wind it up and say yes it’s a dangerous dog. My Shar-Pei is what they call a “fighting dog” you can own them here and he bites tried an tested so it’s bullshit any dog can be dangerous. Rant over.

6 Likes

Now you’re right there dude and the turn anything over to the police for them to determine if his safe is fucking crazy. It’s so dumb it’s like let me turn over my plan to the police to see if they can make sure it’s dangerous or not for my consumption but we’re speaking of animals you should be able to have a dog that you want and Shar Peis are beautiful dogs do you have to clean the wrinkles out on it regularly like a bulldog. I’m seriously looking in to some UK breeders to get a bulldog. They just look like sawed-off little bad asses. I’m going to have to get across the pond as soon as family in Holland have the space for me for a month. Y’all have a safe one and you can rant with me all day if you want. But stress will kill you. Oh yeah one of our new members a good buddy of mine Tom Petty had a stroke last night so if anybody sees this keep him in your prayers I don’t want to put him on blast but he’s a good friend of mine and he’s going to be a great contributor to this website. Yep my buddy had a shar pei mixed with pit and it was gorgeous but like you said he’ll fuck you up if you try to jump out there on it

3 Likes

Yep. There are a few different breeds on the list. Our laws are stupid. I’ve always wanted to have a Dogo Argentino but I can only dream.

13 Likes

As it happens he actually isn’t as wrinkly as that but other peis I’ve owned have needed talcing regular and bathing regular very prone to infections my one needs his ears doing regular for some reason they get wax built up in there a lot.

@Esrgood4u never seen one of those man they look like a Doberman cross our English bull terrier, I approve :laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

They are Pitbull x with mastiff and I’m sure boxer also. They grow huge. Think of a standard Pitbull but 2 - 3 times the size. I only found out about them while living in Spain and a bar owner I knew had one. It was around 12 stone of pure muscle :rofl:

5 Likes

In 1928, Antonio Nores Martinez, a medical doctor, professor and surgeon, set out to breed a big game hunting dog that was also capable of being a loyal pet and guard dog. Antonio Martinez picked the Cordoba Fighting Dog to be the base for the breed.[5] This breed is extinct today, but it was said that as a large and ferocious dog, it was a great hunter. Martinez crossed it with the Great Dane, Boxer, Spanish Mastiff, Old English Bulldog, Bull Terrier, Pyrenean Mastiff, Pointer, Irish Wolfhound and Dogue de Bordeaux.[5] Nores Martinez continued to develop the breed via selective breeding to introduce the desired traits.

[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogo_Argentino#History]

:dog2: :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Nice find @cannabissequoia. What I do know is they are one if the most powerful strong dogs I’ve ever seen. They have a stunning oversized Pitbull look about them. I knew they had mastiff bred into them for the shear size they get :+1:beautiful looking dogs :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Man that’s a gorgeous bird I’m not a bird person but we had these pretty little yellow and black finches around here Birds scared the shit out of me I’ve seen an emu up close I don’t want to see an ostrich they freak me out prehistoric is in the word you’ll see the six foot 6 260 man come flying out like God damn Nigerian track runner. Is it a cool bird see it looks like it’s ready to grab your ass up sorry for my language I have to stop unfortunately my brakes burned up a long time ago. Johnny next doors got a bird and it used to cuss cuz he left it next to the Spencers parakeet and the Spencers parakeet wood just be like fuck you fuck you so his bird started emulating it! That was cool but the bird freak me out.

5 Likes

You ever get a chance look up Big Boi from Outkast kennel just to check the dogs out he breed some massive dogs my friend Josh has a pitbull it was a drug dealers dog it took five 12-gauge slugs to the head and it’s perfectly fine it was a sister to a brother both named Glock and Gage their baby was named Gambino the dog that took the rounds to the Head. He walks the dog but the dog really walks him is really a vicious animal it was bred that way though so I understand both arguments on the pits around here there are a dime a dozen. But there’s a lot of inbred shit just like these plants LOL. I assume the doggo Argentina is a outlawed dog. There’s a house up the street for sale all you got to do is hop across that pond no I’m just kidding to y’all have some beautiful animals my cousin Allison lives over in Yorkshire somewhere. Y’all be safe
-J
Edit Yorkshire Terrier make sense
Feel the power of young Chelsea’s cuteness! Bow!

8 Likes

Thank you Baltimore, he’s a great Lil Birdie. It’s a Quaker Parrot, he does talk but they don’t talk as well as the other parrots… But plenty enough , some times the lil fucker doesn’t shut up lol But life wouldn’t be the same without him. He doesn’t cuss yet lol I’m surprised cause cursing can be a first language if not the second one around here sometimes lol he does bite and has his lil huge personality , love all types of animals and have had lots of different ones at times but I just got birdie and my dog max. Ostriches are cool you can ride them lol

3 Likes

One day when everything becomes recreational and we actually can use our faces if we want. You would never want to see my fat ass riding one of those birds and if you did send me a seed to whatever you’re smoking haha. It’s cool man I like this site I’m not really a people person per se but I love getting on this site I can be myself to a point. Thanks for showing your animal cool deal man. I’m starting to feel better and get my body back on track once I get back to work I’d like to pick up an animal it really is a lot of work if you’re not feeling well enough to it they are and you have to take care of them I’m barely keeping care of these plants but everyday that goes by I start to feel better time for medication! Be safe bro keep an eye on that bird it’s crazy looking got them crazy eyes! Oh yeah what’s his name?

3 Likes

Yeah Maybe one day we could all be able to share more of ourselves, that would be cool. Trust me I’m not much of a people person either lol but I don’t hate human kind either, well maybe some :slight_smile: glad to hear you’re doing better brother. When you’re looking to get a pet look into getting a little bird , they pretty much take care of themselves man. Dogs are the best but the parrot was a great addition, I love all birds but chose a parrot so I could teach him to talk and get some feedback lol he’s a fucking trip , he laughs he talks he jokes around and he’ll live around 25-30 years so I’ve got a buddy for a long time… His name is Lee …

3 Likes

Pulled a couple of males last night and tossed them in the general direction of the compost pile as it was dark when I came in. Later Gordy went out to pee and came back in dragging this…

13 Likes

Looks like he is sad about it. :disappointed:

4 Likes

looks like his sniffer hit on that you got yourself genuine drug sniffing dog I’m just kidding you know how dogs are there super curious and he looks awesome. Is just having a good time. He knows what he’s doing maybe stomach hurts hey instead of eating grass is munching a little grass wait a minute that’s not right or is it. Sometimes it’s just curiosity or maybe he’s like that’s mine what the hell did you do to it. Either way it looks like a sweetheart

4 Likes

Very high I think.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It’s official my old ladies ready to kick me out she’s like maybe one of them mfers from Colorado will move you in lol. She can’t smoke because of her job n she’s bitter AF. Hahaha! She’s a good sport. My P.I.C.! Love her. When I talk about MJ not the skinny dancer. It goes way over her head. She nods then asks if I’m high. Gotta love all your ladies.
-J

4 Likes

I just cleaned up Daisey and she’s really happy to be outside today.

11 Likes

Ahh, the smell of wet dog. :yum:

8 Likes

Not too hard to get Lilly to smile for ya.

17 Likes