Show your animal

What a smile! Looks like a happy pup indeed. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

Now that tells a story of a dog who ate something they weren’t supposed to :rofl:

2 Likes

She wanted to play. So we did.

2 Likes

That first pic though :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What breed is she V?

3 Likes

Adba rednose pitbull (back-bred)… her parents are third cousins. They have produced several all white adba champions. The red ones from these parents are dark blood red usually but “ruby” had this orangish color like a John Wayne rednose would have. I snatched her up quick…

4 Likes

seems like yall have big dogs …always said i would never get a small one and now i have two …this is the younger one allie she is 7 months old and such a little sweet heart

15 Likes

…is Allie a chihuaha X fox-terrier/JRT? :thinking: :dog2:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Had to accommodate some Old School Visitors today.

Little late on my routine :smile: :turkey:

12 Likes

Breed: mini-doge? :joy: such a cute little dog I don’t do mini dogs but that’s a lovely dog :dog:

4 Likes

That is a mix between a Chihuahua and a Rat Terrier, according to the rescue people. Apparently, these are very capable of survival in suburban and urban California, which is where she came from.

4 Likes

Chealsea poo came in. I let her sniff everything before they get sticky. She has problems keeping her paws off. If I had a bigger area she’d be cool. Can’t t have fur on your weed. We love her though. We doing some catnip for her.

She’s just picking at the Clones making sure they’re all right wondering why the hell I got it laid over. Shes better grower she uses a lot of l i t f a. LOL :smirk_cat:

8 Likes

nope she is almost pure chi…like 7/8ths we are not sure what else is mixed in thou so i guess she might have a tiny bit of terrier in her …my other dog is a terrier chi cross his name is buddy and he is a year old

…allie weighs 10 lbs and he is 17lbs …i was planing on giving buddy a cool name of some sort but every one who met him called him little buddy including me so i gave up on that idea of a different name for him :smiley:

10 Likes

buggybutt :smile:

gotta get those bugs!

2 Likes

Alot of beautiful pets! Really enjoying all the new posts

4 Likes

Dogs always name themselves if you give it a few days. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is my dog-in-law, Marley (Wife’s sister’s dog) who stays with us often. He is a Chi-Jack. (chihuahua x Jack Russell) SMart dog full of personality.

12 Likes

Do OGers dogs get itchy skin from “summertime allergies”? Do you treat it or let’em suffer? :sweat_smile:

Occaisonally I give Betty Benadryl for it but it mostly just gets her high AFAIK.

5 Likes