Show your animal

Awesome Doggy Closet…

I have a buddy with a dog very similar…Great dog he is. Max definitely look like a happy boy alright. I would imagine he is spoiled as well?

K.

3 Likes

@Kobracom Maxi, as I call him is more important to me than most people. He doesnt steal, or talks back, or lies, and he’s definetely my best friend. I had a border collie that passed away 3 years ago, and he was my Life. It was so hard putting him down after 17 years, but somehow I managed it. It affected me in a BIG way, and I still get emotional over him. His name was “Cheeto”… he smiled and everything. Iam probably one of the biggest animal lovers out there. I was viewing someone elses border collie on this thread yesterday night, and I will admit, I had a tear roll down my cheek. All these cute doggies that Ive seen on this thread brings me alot of joy and happiness. Max and I are great Buds, and I will do all i can to make sure he’s living an enjoyable life. Like ive said MANY times… “Nothing is better than a dog” … That includes most people. It is what it is. Thanks for the words and have an awesome day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My favorite dog breed is rescue!!! I urge anyone looking for a new dog to adopt and not shop! Too many animals get euthanized on the regular and have no homes! Buying designer dogs just keeps this ugly wheel turning!

5 Likes

Dog lovers are all the same, and we have all been bit by their love…

This is a very gut wrenching, but truthful video I seen a while back. Thought I would share it…

And truer words could not have been spoken, then by one of the peoples comments in the comment section of it…

“God, has all the best dogs”

He has three of mine up there as I type this…

Kindest of regards to all of you pet lovers in here…

K.

4 Likes

Weird. My little dude (maltese yorkie mutt) damn near bites my fingers off to chew raw bud. He loves the way it tastes too.

3 Likes

Is the bud decarbed or raw?

2 Likes

Dogs love you unconditionally. To test that, lock your wife and your dog overnight in the trunk of your car. When you open it the next morning, see which one is glad to see you.

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Too funny oleskool - (hit the min)

5 Likes

Your absolutely right oleskool! Ever thought about becoming a comedian?? :joy:

Your a funny cracka!! :+1:

3 Likes

HA! It sounds like you have actually tried this experiment?

K.

3 Likes

After lunch one of the sea lions was barking at us. I love them so much! One of my favorite things about living by the ocean

10 Likes

New critter at the Snake Farm. Meet, Dimples, 8 week old chi-weenie. (I think)

15 Likes

Aww! Whatever Dimples breed… 100% Cute!

7 Likes

Do I see a Dachs in there? Biggest little dogs in the world those. Mini? Had one once. She was the most fearless dog I’ve ever known.

4 Likes

We were told it was a small doxxy. It has a long body but has a more chihuahua-like apple head and longer legs. Chi-Weenie is what we think. Has more of a Doxxy personality, very outgoing and likes everybody unlike many chihuahuas I have known.

4 Likes

She’s a cute little one. Her head looks like a Dachshund to me, for what it’s worth. The top of her head may look a little more rounded than most, but she’s still quite young yet and a lot can change. If she’s typical of any doxies I’ve known, she’ll be both stubborn and smart as hell.

Wish you all the best with her no matter what she grows into.

4 Likes

Met a veterinarian that told me she didn’t muzzle pitbulls, rottweilers or shepards but always did with dachsunds & schnauzers. :thinking:

hehe

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Finally got a new dog after my old pittie died suddenly. Pick her up from the airport on Wednesday. Will update with pics then

6 Likes

I’m hoping to see a real Tibetan Mastiff.

3 Likes

…would you settle for 'ma stiff Tibetan?.. :wheel_of_dharma: :prayer_beads: :laughing: :joy_cat: :clap:

:neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes