Show your JOTI Buds

:wink: :pray:
Just noticed the last sentence😂

3 Likes

Omfgggggggg! Man I need to move this one up in my que now. Fucking insane bro!

5 Likes

Honestly, just catching up. JOTI strains are legit. I know I said before but I gotta get in on this! Keep it going guys, plants & flowers looking insane!

7 Likes

27 Likes

is that your chemo @Tappy

3 Likes

Yeah, man…after a day of drying, it already looks insane! I’m super excited to try it and search for seeds!

10 Likes

Just started some black candyland.

Previously, I have grown out his blue widow and blue amnesia haze.
Very satisfied with the bkue amnesia, its a real good euphoric type strain i associate with the crosses that have a touch of haze in them.
The blue widow was no slouch either and had an amazing yield.

Always surprised we dont see more of his stuff on the legal market.

6 Likes

He would loose a lot by switching over to the Canadian legal market. Only selling to the LPs and 4 pack of seeds at the designated provincial outlets for 60$
I don’t even know of anybody who bought these legal beans

The quality of the genetics for an amazing price and the grey market following he has, I’d stay where I was…. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

No i mean why hasnt a licensed producer bought his packs and selected a keeper? His stuff is perfect for those types of largescale set ups.

I understand he wouldnt want to (he also has been busted by rcmp in the past, so maybe he is precluded from entering as well), but thats not what i meant.

There is an lp out there right now selling roberts creek congo and those guys are for sure not into big cannabis selling their genetics. They believe in spreading the cuy far and wide and not for profit. Once it leaves their hands though, its hard to control.

3 Likes

@jessethestoner They can only purchase their genetics from a licensed nursery. Same with the micro cultivation licences. The micro licences are allowed to bring in a one time influx of black market genetics when they first get licensed

4 Likes

There was a group buy here… last year? And there has been some ‘questions’ about the quality of the beans received and how they were packaged.
Apparently his skills are not strong in the customer support area, but he certainly is a good breeder. :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Gods space needle hit with God’s space needle fem pollen

21 Likes

Any phenos with the color on the JOTI pic?

1 Like

Here’s a Lemon Skunk X Black Dosi Fire

18 Likes

No purple on any of the GSN…yet(?).

Chemo tester pic

21 Likes

Gods space needle (front-right) hit with its own pollen.
I do declare that JOTI has nailed this one!! Super, super fast flower time, nice big bud(s), smells like potent dank (:sweat_smile:), incredibly easy to grow, fuckin flawless!
Gonna leave her for another 2-3 weeks for all seeds to finish and get that mind-melting high!!

Seeds pretty much ready!!

28 Likes

Looks deadly any chance I could get in on your mailing list when done? Thanks

6 Likes

3x blackberry breath coming down tonight! 🥲

29 Likes

Wow bravo tappy, you are really killing it!

3 Likes

Many thanks!! The God’s Bubba are just about to kick into high gear!! :wink:

5 Likes