SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

I’m about to do the same on the Kailash I’m starting on 12/12 today, taking lowers to clone, every time feels like a small gamble

3 Likes

Aren’t clones best taken from the bottom? That’s what I remember.

8 Likes

Man I’ve heard everything under the sun as far as where the best spot to clone is. I don’t m ow what I believe any more so I just take what makes sense in the moment

7 Likes

They all work usually. Some strains just don’t want to clone as easy.

8 Likes

Can confirm that for sure!

6 Likes

I’ve always believed the closer the cut is to the roots the faster they root.

8 Likes

I knew I had 2 Old Timer’s Stash. Today I had a 3rd one show. Really wanted to fill that spot. They look real nice. Robust comes to mind. They’ll veg about 2 more weeks. Get them topped again too. Photos are on a charging phone. I’ll post tomorrow.

Must have been holding my mouth right.

4 Likes

just read whole thread. so you think this is a good sog strain @SHSC-1 ? thats my pref grow style usually 4x4 tables stuffed with 2 week vegged plants.

2 Likes

I just started using Foop for cloning. Gotta say I like it. Having great success. My two pennies.

Grundle

5 Likes

Yes. The hormones that help cuttings take root are in higher concentrations in the lower branches than the upper. :+1:

7 Likes

HaHa, second time today, I backed up a Foop success post!! I do love the stuff. I’ve gone through a couple of small bottles so far. Good stuff.
All the best!!

5 Likes

Sea of Green was the method we used to run and we would pack 300 clones , vegged 10 days after rooting and then flipped in 1gallon pots under 5 HID lamps… 3 HPS 1000w and 2 MH 1000w. The goal was an ounce a plant and the original Shishkaberry was a perfect plant for it.
Here is the Shishkaberry F1 female from old 1998 seeds that I managed to get to sprout in 2016 and used her as the female in my 2017 seed batch using an Ustad Shishkaberry 3f2 male, That male came from the same seeds were are running in this thread.
Here is how the F1 female turned out in my “SOG” test. Two clones from same plant one vegged 5 days and the oher 10 days from clone and flipped. She broke the ounce a plant dry weight with ease in both the 5 day and 10 veg tests.

37 Likes

Awsome pics. chunky little girls they ever give you any problems with budrot ? 300 zips back in those days was worth quite the penny! and the paranoia lol

7 Likes

I’ve ran into bud and stock rot with shiskaberry grown in a green house something as simple as a dead leaf laying on a bud can create problems. Indoors not a big issue just high humidity and large solid buds is a recipe for trouble .

11 Likes

Absolutely On-Fire Bro, they (shishkaberry) are gorgeous !

5 Likes

Foop makes really great product. :100:

3 Likes

Looks seriously legit. :100:

3 Likes

@SHSC-1 Here’s those Old Timer’s Stash. Plants are healthy. Topped once. I’d like to top again before they gob to flower, but not sure I can wait. @SHSC-1 said a decent stretch out of those.
So excited about these! I’ve got a good feeling.

18 Likes

Those are lookin’ good!

4 Likes

They do look real nice, love that name too: “old timers stash”

4 Likes