SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Looking great man. Way to grow. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice work @SHSC-1. Still blows my mind that someone is reproducing this line. The cut I lost a few years ago was around for over 20 years. So thankful for you to do this. I still have a clone of a cross I made with her. Skunk Hawaiian x shishkaberry x white widow. I have been running her for over 10 years. Still one of my faves. Kudos again.

19 Likes

That’s looking pretty awesome in there @SHSC-1

7 Likes

Beautiful sight @SHSC-1

5 Likes

:sneezing_face: :drooling_face: :partying_face:

:v:

8 Likes

That tent is amazing :star_struck:

And the males had some visable trichs on em too ?!

I’m so excited for this grow, thank you so much for doing this :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I’ve never grown it. Following along :skunk::eyes::popcorn:

6 Likes

Get ready for bags of seed! LOL :+1:

4 Likes

Man, just now noticing the structure on that male, he’s a looker!

5 Likes

The shorter male is really turnin my crank that’s for sure!!!
Both are nice and very productive on the flower development but that shorter one… man I like the look of that one.
This morning right before lights out the amount of pollen covering those males is ridiculous… can’t see any green LOL

*** to all those asking me about pollen… I’m going to try and collect as much as I can over the next couple days and then I’ll chop those two. It’s hard to find any white pistils on the plants so they are well and truly knocked up. More pollen at this point will just give us too many preemie seeds … especially if these finish in under 9 weeks.
Today is day 24 of 12/12.
No pics tonight but I’ll try and take some good pics tomorrow.

23 Likes

Pretty impressive male don’t find those often.

11 Likes

ya the shorter of the two just reeks too. He is a really nice male for sure.
Still puking out the pollen from the both of them. Did a little collection last night keeping the two male’s pollen in separate jars. I use the wide mouth fish jars and had about a teaspoon of pollen from the tall male … and I dropped it on the flower room floor LOL The room just clouded with pollen and I could smell it toasting on the hps bulb. Good thing I have good protocols in place and thank goodness for quality air filtration.
I sprayed the floor down with a peroxide solution and kicked the exhaust system on high for a while. Shit happens.

22 Likes

Thats so scary haha. For me anyway, I would be a nervous wreck.

4 Likes

Wow!! Everything is looking great!! @SHSC-1 Both males and females are beautiful and going to produce some amazing Shiskaberry babies bro!!

7 Likes

Grandpa scratch arrived for his visit . Thanks

6 Likes

Nice! Is he getting dirty soon?

4 Likes

I’ve said it before…one more time…

Shiskababies!

9 Likes

oh yes… hope you enjoy those
tag me when you start them :wink:

10 Likes

okay time for a little update
I collected pollen again last night and will do one last collection tonight and then the males will be pulled from the room and bagged. I will try and get some pics before that happens.
I did managa to collect a fair bit of pollen from both plants in seperate jars. I haven’t weighed it or anything but there is a fair amount to package up into paper flaps. Once it’s dry I will start that process and when I am done I might look at opening a short listed wiki. @PineTarBastard will get first dibbs on pollen packs as these were his seeds I am working with but after that… there will be a small pollen giveaway for those interested.

so that’s about all for now and tonight when the lights come on I’ll be back with some pictures. :smiley:

27 Likes

That is a ton of bean.

4 Likes