SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Some cool variance between those two boys. Very cool of you to spread that pollen around!

10 Likes

Great job my friend

I enjoyed the show

9 Likes

For the pollen I put away in the freezer, I packaged the 2 males separately but for the giveaway I have put an equal part of each in the pollen pack. When people receive them, I suggest dividing it into 3 or 4 smaller amounts as a little goes a very long way.

10 Likes

Okay… here we go with the pollen giveaway. Please read and understand the rules of wiki etiquette and behavior.
DO NOT tag other members to this wiki. I want those who are already following this grow to have first crack at what is availlable.
There are 24 packs availlable and the wiki will close once the 24 spots have been filled.

1. @Cartwright
  2. @Smooth
  3. @kushking902
  4. @Rhai88 :us:
  5. @Kavman :us:
  6. @patsnumone
  7. @duo :canada:
  8. @joheimgrohen
  9. @Longtooth :us:
  10. @LonelyOC :sweden:
  11. @Kronnkk
  12. @Jinglepot :canada:
  13. @THCeed
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  16. @killabud
  17. @LegsMahoney
  18. @GREANDAL :us:
  19. @Gman :us:
  20. @RoryBorealis :us:
  21. @HeadyBearAdventures
  22. @jessethestoner
  23. @alwaysnoob -Asia-
  24. @FieldEffect
    Do Not Add More Numbers.
43 Likes

That is super cool of you man, thanks. I will leave this for others as I have no immediate need for pollen but it’s really generous of you man.

11 Likes

Did I mention that I have been silently following along, lol.

8 Likes

I was in, then realized I would have to store the pollen due to timing so backed out.
Thanks for the generosity of the giveaway!

5 Likes

Looks like @Smooth has been wiped off the wiki bud :frowning:

5 Likes

@DougDawson lurking in the back there hehehe
I am inspired by the generosity of others and it’s a small thing to share a bit of pollen around. Not many sources for shishkaberry lines these days so hopefully this pollen gets used to make some nice hybrids.
For structure and vigor alone, these males would provide a nice base for a new cross.
Then when the seeds are ready, this will give the OG’s who got pollen an opportunity to create an F4 if they so chose to and the chance to make thier own big batch of shishkaberry beans… It warms my heart a little :wink:

21 Likes

Damn, it took me 4 tries to get on an empty list. Gotta be a better way. Thx, @SHSC-1! I can do without if you get tight.

Can anyone tell me who did the Shishkaberry co-op run? I have those seeds, and maybe one other source, but not sure about that.

7 Likes

I can totally understand that bud. It always makes me happy to see folks growing seeds I created or using pollen I collected. Kind of brings a feeling of community to me.

7 Likes

Could it have been @Barefrog ? I don’t think it was a Co-op but he did do a seed increase.

7 Likes

hmmmm… we have wiki mayhem already.
@smooth was first to sign up but i see he is gone now.
This is my first wiki so I’m not really sure how to fix things folks so please be careful and be patient

7 Likes

It might be better doing a dibs since you are doing them in small batches. I don’t know, just an idea.

And, if that works, Dibs! heh… peace

5 Likes

Gosh don’t tell me I wiped smooth off when I erased myself, if so I apologize ahead of time.
After seeing what Doug sometimes has to straighten out I try so hard to be careful

4 Likes

Ah great, now I’m gonna add pollen to the things I’m collecting from overgrow!

8 Likes

I believe you did man as you both had an edit open at the same time so when you closed yours he disappeared. Could be worse bud. Hey @Smooth , you need to add yourself back unless @SHSC-1 is going another direction.

4 Likes

This is amazing for the community
Very OG of you

6 Likes

@buck90 and @Smooth , add yourselves back to the list.
placement on the list doesn;t matter, all 24 entries will get pollen

6 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1 sorry for causing issues but when I looked at my calendar I didnt have enough time to pollinate with it coming from north, so I backed out not wanting to waste it. Erased @smooth when I did so he needs to be back on.
Long story short - got excited I was first on the giveaway and signed up. THEN thought about what I had just done.
Moral of the story - think before just trying to be greedy

6 Likes