SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Thanks for offering the pollen! Excited to make some crosses with it!

Happy 420!

3 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1 for this awesome pollen giveaway… :green_heart::v:t4::herb:

1 Like

I could imagine a few uses for some Shiskaberry pollens, thnx Strawberry Hill for posting em up!!

5 Likes

Still outta likes … have to wait a couple more hours LOL
I appreciate all the comments and hope everyone had a fantastic 4-20 :wink:

Four spots open on the list as of this post.
I’ll begin contacting this list 5 at a time starting monday the 24th

cheers everyone… I’m off to go ice fishin … ya it’s still that cold here LOL but spring is trying!!! :wink:

30 Likes

Good luck, FISH ON!

2 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1, been wanting some Shishkaberry terps for a while now

2 Likes

Holy cow how did I stumble on this?

2 Likes

@Maddawg one spot open!! @THCeed

3 Likes

Really cool of you to offer this up to the community! I don’t have anything even close to flower so I’ll let someone that can put it to use grab it. Thanks for sharing it!!

3 Likes

@FirstCavApache64

Well I hope to have mine here soon. I’m going to separate it into some smaller containers under cold temps so I don’t defrost it all when I go to use it. So whenever your ready for some, just let me know.

5 Likes

Damn man. That’s so cool of you. I have Grape Punch, Bubblegum, MB 15 and a Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip from Useful Seeds clones in my veg/mother room waiting for this flower run to finish up. I’m sure Shiskaberry would pair up nice with a couple of them. I really appreciate it!

7 Likes

With mine, I think the first thing I’m gonna do is a couple budsites of Oaxacan Gold x Shishkaberry… gonna call it “OaxaKebab”

8 Likes

Can I call it OK for short? OaxaKebab makes me hungry. Sounds like a tasty meat kebab :grin:

2 Likes

I kinda like Oaxaberry

2 Likes

Or Oaxnards.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:
MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN CROSS, AND THEN YOU CAN NAME IT :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

7 Likes

I’ve already got my Oaxacas in flower…I just might caballero :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Shaxacan Gold…:smiley:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Curse your sudden, but inevitable, betrayal!!
:rofl::joy::bear:
:t_rex::sauropod:

3 Likes

LOL, that made me laugh hard! I’m so not gonna make this cross my man. It’s all you.

4 Likes