SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Thank you very much for the shot at shiska gold!

5 Likes

people can sign up on whichever number they choose but everyone on the wiki will get a pack of pollen in the mail. Open :world_map: world wide. :slight_smile:

for this one… feel free to tag anyone who might/will value this pollen and use it to… well… OverGrow the World of course!!!

15 Likes

Thanks so much for this @SHSC-1! Such a great day

3 Likes

@DefNSmokn @anonymous4289 @middleman @stanknugzz77

My fellow seed makers… thought I’d see if any of you have interest!

Happy 420 to everyone and good on you @SHSC-1 for sharing!

8 Likes

Please folks remember , if you were on the first pollen giveaway list pleased don’t sign up for this one.
@duo you already have a pack of pollen on the way from the first group so if you can edit your name off the list that would be great :wink:

6 Likes

oh and I am totally out of likes for the next 5hrs so I’ll catch up on those later haha!
@Rhai88 , cheers man thanx for droppin by, happy 420 !!!

8 Likes

This is outstanding @SHSC-1

3 Likes

Been following along and really appreciate the opportunity for some of this . :green_heart:

Thanks for all that you do. :pray::v:

3 Likes

Very excellent! Thank you!
Happy 420!

3 Likes

Took my name off bruddah. Thanks anyways, but I did not realize it was for pollen. My bad.
Nice gift to the community tho. I’m just in no position to use pollen right now. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the giveaway @SHSC-1 ! I don’t recall entering any of yours to date! I;ve been watching the grow though and those males looked great! Hope to win and hopefully this is the male it comes from ( I know it’s a mix) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
shs

5 Likes

Incredible bit of generosity @SHSC-1 . As many people as are liking you, how can you be out of likes? I’m not taking advantage of this but still like it!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Rhai88 , and thanks for the pollen wiki @SHSC-1

7 Likes

Thank you! @LedZeppelin. I’m checking a few things now and if all goes well I’ll send you another package.

Thanks!! @SHSC-1. The shiska holds a big place in my heart.

Happy 420 all!!

5 Likes

Received my pollen today as well. Thank you @SHSC-1
Now where is my little paintbrush🤔

7 Likes

This is very nice @SHSC-1

Tried my first reversal with a Bogglegum F2 and as much as it’s trying, the flowers have really stalled and are really slow to grow and open. The girls are all waiting and time’s ticking away.

This pollen may save the run :smile:
Thanks again and Happy 420!

2 Likes

Very much looking forward to making some beans this season. Appreciate 'ya! @SHSC-1

3 Likes

@SHSC-1 , very awesome opportunity! Thank you for doing this for us! :sunglasses: :exploding_head: :partying_face:

5 Likes

I can’t wait till this shows up haha

I have a few girls I plan to use this on.
I don’t want to jinx myself, but I’ll let you know when everything is finished, and your welcome to whatever F1s or pollens I get as well.
Thank you :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks for offering the pollen! Excited to make some crosses with it!

Happy 420!

3 Likes