SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

When Canada legalized cannabis things went nuts here . All the genetics started to flow more freely in canamsterdam.

11 Likes

Canada is where I got my first good seeds in the 90’s. So thankful for that.

8 Likes

A Canadian was the first person to ever trade me seeds. I owe the majority of my beans to the generous Canadian community :raised_hands:

10 Likes

BC was the pot capital of Canada screw Ottawa. Not sure if it still holds first place.

8 Likes

I would bet it does. Deep roots to this plant in that province.

7 Likes

@SHSC-1 , Pollen arrived today safe and sound! Thank you very much, sir! Now to brainstorm some crosses! :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Hi. I was just giving it some time. Have not received. Postal goblins?

1 Like

I got mine last week @SHSC-1 just have been really busy. Thabks!

3 Likes

awesome thanx for letting me know :wink:
cheers!!

7 Likes

@SHSC-1 I’m still waiting, but guessing it’ll get here any day now! I’ll let you know as soon as I know :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @SHSC-1, the shishkeberry pollen has arrived :partying_face:

17 Likes

Still playing the waiting game over here brother @SHSC-1
Sorry for the delayed response … :pray:

7 Likes

Pollen has showed, so happy, thanks @SHSC-1

18 Likes

Thank you thank you @SHSC-1 the pollen has just arrived, and with perfect timing. Going to pollinate a branch on a rainbow belts lady probably Monday. She will be at day 25. Thank you for your generosity and I look forward to your future endeavors.

3 Likes

hey that’s great news!!!

So the cards for the second wiki list are starting to trickle in now.
Looks like FOUR cards are still due to arrive on the first wiki list. 2 of those are international so no idea on how long those are gonna take but I have had good success rate so far.

I am pondering resending to the two US members from the first wiki… @Cartwright and @RoryBorealis … let me know if your cards arrive today or monday. If not I’ll look at resending :wink:
Now if you are on the first wiki list of 24 , and you are still waiting and your name has not been mentioned… please reach out by DM and we will get you sorted.

Second wiki list… @potpotpot yours has the tenessee kush x thunderf*ck mountain beans attached so keep me posted on that :wink:

So that covers pollen updates for now… don’t forget to DM or post here in the thread when your cards arrive!!!

on the seed front… I took a small bud about the size I would cut up for a joint and broke it up to assess the seeds… I took pics before and after breaking up the bud. If that bud was any indication of crap loads of seeds in the rest of those plants… we are in happy town!!!
I’ll post the pics in a bit.

22 Likes

I am waiting (sort of) patiently for them, haha!
I’ll be sure to let you know. :+1:

3 Likes

You are doing special things, thank you. I will let you know if I see it in the next week. If not, no biggie, got a full plate. Just keep me in mind for future fun.

Thanks again and have a great day.

7 Likes

here are the pics I promised earlier.
This bud was just a random I pulled from the paper bag with plant #2 in it.

42 Likes

All those beans from such a small bud. Such a fine sight to see!

5 Likes

Killer :100:

1 Like