SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Wow. Nice.

1 Like

Landed today. I’m gonna split the pollen up into a couple batches, and freeze most of it. I’ll hit my Hillbilly Fighters with the bit I don’t freeze. I’m very excited for the tenessee kush x thunderf*ck mountain, it shares the Tennessee Kush parent with the hillbilly fighter, so that’ll be a fun comparison. Bonus beans indeed! Thank you very much for your generosity.

:+1:

6 Likes

You know I’ll be creeping in your thread to see it!!!

2 Likes

Woohoo! another one has landed!! I got another 10 of those seeds with my GLG order so it was easy to pass on a pack to someone really into growing them. Tag me when you pop those please :wink: I would love to follow along.

The arrival times seem kinda random but they are getting there.
For the first wiki group of 24, we are waiting on 4 of them to land
I’ll resend to @RoryBorealis and @Cartwright on tuesday if nothing arrives for them on monday. The two international cards will hopefully make it. One just landed in the UK and it was in the last group of mailouts so that was surprisingly fast.

So for the second wiki list of 20… we are waiting for 9 of them to land

I do have enough pollen to cover any losses but I do worry about the temperatures and I hope everything arrives safe n sound and still viable.

Now about seeds… there is going to be a crap load of seeds :smiley:
The flowers are dry but still pretty sticky when I break them up so gonna give it a few more days before I start getting serious about shucking the seeds.

I will have a conversation with @PineTarBastard on how we will distribute these seeds but I think everyone on the pollen wikis will get first crack after I divide them and send him his share.
At the end of the day… we have Shiskaberry 3 ‘F3’ seed run success!!

25 Likes

3 of my favorite words!

11 Likes

That is some awesome sauce right there. You guys rock…

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this for the community, I know there will be a lot of happy OGers. Is there anything you are interested in we could help you out with? I know you were trying for something recently and missed out due to sellout :wink: .

1 Like

Pollen landed today. Thank you Strawberry Hill.

5 Likes

Received the pollen also!! Thank you!! My pollen still looked nice and dark and fluffy.

3 Likes

I foresee a great many Shiskaberry crosses coming… from a bunch of us lol

:metal:t4:

Already considering hitting a few…

Bleuberry Diesel F2
BamBam F2
Black Cherry F2

Purely OG member crosses of course… :fire:

9 Likes

yes this is gonna be fun seeing what people do with the pollen.
Hopefully someone can get ahold of decent shishkaberry mom and make whole nother branch of the line.

@Slammedsonoma420 It is truly my pleasure to do all this, really. It satisfies something in me to be of some service to create good things. Everyone has been great, following the grow and keeping the positive energy flowing. It also gives me purpose in the garden aside from just growing my own stash or the other breeding projects I have on the go,
There are plants I quest for and those would be any of the indoor hashplants from the 90’s… the one I seek is very much like an OG kush in flavors and if you ever had this Hashplant in the 90’s and early 2000’s you will know the one. Over indulging put most people down. The flavors were like top quality black afghan hash… like what we used to call Gold Seal or Rome&Juliet. It tasted like a bowl full of trichomes with accents of citrus, grape, spaghnum moss/earthy…The smell in the room was heavy and thick, the exhale… it finished with a hint of woodyness or perhaps some would call it incense… but to me it was a incensey sandal wood hashy … I miss that plant. It was in the Langley BC commercial grows I trimmed for back in the mid to late 90’s. Anyhow that one is my absolute grail… It could be the lizard, the larry, might be the puck line or original skelly … I don’t know but it came from the same space in time as the fraser valley blueberry and the NL5 cut that the bikers held.
So … that’s my grail… that clone was so good I can’t see it being extinct… It kinda grows like an ogkb if I was to compare it and dome top or flat top flowers, dense with frost and firey red pistils. The leaves were wide leaf, short, perhaps maple leaf type and were dark and shiny and the petioles always red and red streaks in the stems. It grew more like a bush and the branch tops were all similar in size as the main cola.
Anyhow I am rambling on but I miss that cut so bad LOL

25 Likes

That sounds amazing. Well I know why you are in search of her! The closest I could offer would be some 80s black afghan x a1 x 88g13. :wink: I know you were interested, and I would be happy to share with you!

4 Likes

Pollen just landed my friend. I have some Shishkaberry Fems that I’ll pop sometime in the near future. If I find something great I’m gonna hit it with this pollen so thanks again!

8 Likes

Thinking of pollinating some LSD with that shiskaberry pollen. If I get a female. :grin:

5 Likes

Oh ya… LSD x Shishka could be a real winner!!
I was pondering that as well with the LSD fems that came in the fall box but I won’t get to those for a few months yet.
While I have been growing these seeds that @PineTarBastard sent me for this seed increase, I have also been popping batches of my 2017 cross of 98 shishkaberry x shishkaberry 3f2. The male came from the same release as these plants from the seed increase… same drop even. I think I have kept 7 females from the A, B and C , seed pops and still have 8 young plants to sex from the 'D" group which should show any time now.
I am going to take the nicest one and dust her up with @DougDawson 's Blue Kush f1 pollen… I’m pretty excited about that :smiley:

15 Likes

Ya, Blue Shiska sounds like a winner…as does an LSD cross.

6 Likes

I wonder if my lsd seeds are fem. I got them from someone who got them from overgrow. He is no longer here .

3 Likes

mine came in a small clear plastic seed vial. the tapered kind with the pop top.
I’m not sure who made them but they came from @DougDawson in the fall 2022 box.
It wasn’t a seed run I signed up for… they were very welcome surprises from a list he forwarded before he sent me the box.

6 Likes

The ones in plastic vials from the box should be @Tappy LSD fems. I sent out some regs in paper wrappers or flips too.

4 Likes

Actually they were these. Jpiper dropped me some off last time I saw him.

BOG LSD & Peakseedsbc Northern Berry Microgrow

They were from @DougDawson I believe.

3 Likes