SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Yeah I mean the bad thing about media mail is it can be opened and searched whereas priority mail can’t unless they have definite probable cause. The good thing is if it feels like it is a DVD they will probably never search because everyone knows what a DVD feels like. Mostly books and packages wrapped in cardboard where they can’t feel what is in it properly get searched

4 Likes

It’s being handled :wink:

once the beans arrive at destination the wiki will got up.
I’ll be managing the canadian and non-usa international sign ups when the time comes.
I know everyone was probably hoping to have these already but it’s happening :wink:

35 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice !, I knew you’d figure it out! @SHSC-1 thanks for this brother🙏🏻

5 Likes

Rough estimate? 300 ish. A few went dark, most are on the blond side and I still have to do the roll test after they finish drying so no final count yet. Shishka-Vida

Is there an etiquette for plant genealogy? Dad first? Mom first? Go wild when it’s both moms?

17 Likes

I expect the pollen getter first, pollen donor second.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve sent of the first load of seeds to @PineTarBastard a few days ago now. I imagine they will arrive end of this coming week or early the next.
Had to split it up to perform my stealth shipping methods so they will land in 2 separate mailings. I’ll fire off the second one this coming week.

cheers and hope everyone has a great weekend.
pissing rain here which we needed big time after the heat wave we just had. Makes working out in the greenhouse a lot easier in these lower temperatures though.

35 Likes

This is the way. (Mom x dad)

6 Likes

We needed it badly!

7 Likes

@duo Og kush x purple guava showed up today think there from you?
If so thanks for sending them out.

7 Likes

nope… not from me
they sound good though :wink:

8 Likes

I think those were from @duo , bud.

3 Likes

You are welcome. They might need a little love, maybe some sandpaper to score. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1 shiska pollens showed up for me today, thanks so much:)

I have a Black Cherry Soda clone that’s in need of a pollen donation. I think they’ll pair well.

13 Likes

right on @catapult , I think you were the last one on the resend.
That sounds like a nice cross to try for sure :wink:
I was thinking of using some pollen from the short male on a 90’s Blues that I have in the greenhouse… a reunion with the blueberry of sorts
dusting a branch of the Pink Kush might be in order too hehehe

Everyone else… the beans are in transit and I am hoping they land this week with @PineTarBastard
gonna fire off the other 1/2 of them on monday so they don’t sit over the weekend.

won’t long now :wink:

23 Likes

10 Likes

hehehe @CanuckistanPete , you like that idea eh?
If the seeds get made with pollen from this project they will be for the free seeds and clones thread I’m thinking :wink:

12 Likes

Dibs!!! lol

3 Likes

Dibbs???
You don’t need no stinkin Dibbs hehehe
I’ll make sure you are one of the first to get them.
I guess I just committed to a couple pollinations there now didn’t I :rofl:

12 Likes

Those both sound pretty damn good to me.

9 Likes