SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

If you tap on the three dots on the first post, it’ll show you the 89 members who liked that post, although it doesn’t show who posted/participated. That first post also shows the most frequent posters. :grinning:

7 Likes

So people that just read are out. Cool I guess.

5 Likes

Yes, and lots smarter :rofl:

3 Likes

It makes sense, because the people that received pollen will get a pack of seeds. Thus allowing for a greater chance of exploring the genetic potential and preserving the line. @SHSC-1 said that the blueberry has faded into the background. I’ll bet it’s still in there, yet crossing it back to an older Blueberry(90’s Blues) could bring that back to the forefront. Although, there are probably berry/pine Afghans that might revive that terpene aspect.

4 Likes

ya the shishkaberry 3 itself is different for sure.
In theory it should be more blueberry than the original but the shishka lines chosen are different than the original so I think that is the dominating profile. example being the structure being so treeish with wider branching.
speaking of hitting it with 90’s Blues… Josh Blue of Blue Star seeds who collaborated with DJ on the 90’s Blues, sent me a bunch of seeds so I could do just that :wink:
Outside I have 3 x 90’s blues males waiting to see which of the three will be chosen. I’ll be continuing that story in my grow thread , “Adventures in seed poppin and pollen tossin”

22 Likes

The berry terps seem to be recessive, yet always front and center when outcrossing. I’ll be watching your 90’s Blues from the stands. :popcorn:

4 Likes

Sounds like a great project. Josh is standup guy.

1 Like

You ended getting some from bare frog didn’t you?
Should be some strong blueberry to be found in those.

2 Likes

I know it’s a totally different BB line but I’m going to cross the Shiska pollen to AK Bean Brains 907 Blue Genes (Kink Goosebay x Vintage BB).

6 Likes

Did you get the berry terps from those 907’s? The Shishkaberry pollen might create some “Shishka-spiceberry offspring”.

4 Likes

Here is a list of the folks that contributed to this thread and/or signed up for pollen.
I’m sure there’s a chance I have missed someone or made some other mistake, but my eyes are a little crossed after compiling this :grin:

Please let @SHSC-1 know what changes there should be, but at least there is a starting point.
Personally, I think this is amazing. I did save my failed fem run with this pollen. Can’t get many seeds at week 7, but there should be some cool plants. C99, and Bogglegum crosses :partying_face:

@204medismoke
@ABushOfKush
@alwaysnoob
@Barefrog
@BigMike55
@Budderton
@buck90
@cannaloop
@CanuckistanPete
@Cartwright
@catapult
@ColeLennon
@Cormoran
@crownpoodle
@DougDawson
@dracodragons
@Draig
@duo
@E5_Wilk
@Emeraldgreen
@FieldEffect
@FirstCavApache64
@Fitzera
@Ftlob
@Fuel
@GCBudz
@GlassJoeGrows
@GMan
@G-paS
@GREANDAL
@Habitt
@HappyTrees23s
@HeadyBearAdventures
@Heavenlygoo
@Heliosphear
@Hemp
@herojuana.tom
@HumblePie420
@iceman
@Indoornesian
@ItsintheGenetics
@ix3u
@JAWS
@jessethestoner
@Jinglepot
@joheimgrohen
@Kabuddha
@Kasper0909
@Kavman
@killabud
@Kronnkk
@Kushking902
@Kyumonryu
@LedZeppelin
@LegsMahoney
@LonelyOC
@Longtooth
@lunchpale
@Maddawg
@MassTerpyy
@middleman
@MissinBissin
@MoBilly
@MonasticDank
@Mrgreenthumb
@MyLittleGrundle
@Natea
@nick131740
@Oldguy
@Papalag
@patsnumone
@Pigeonman
@PineTarBastard
@potpotpot
@Redribbonultra
@repins12
@Rhai88
@Rhino_buddy
@RoryBorealis
@SEMOActivist
@shag
@Sense
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Skunksmoker
@Slammedsonoma420
@smokenhike
@Smooth
@stanknugzz77
@THCeed
@Tonygreen
@TopShelfTrees1
@Tracker
@tresbundles
@VAkish
@Vomact
@webeblzr
@Zett

58 Likes

I presently just look at what I perceive as setbacks to be the universe steering me in a better direction! Sounds like a bunch of new crosses on the horizon :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

@cannaloop , that’s great! I appreciate you doing that :wink:
I think we can use that list for the call out.
We might want to wait for the second batch to arrive with @PineTarBastard before we officially kick this off.

28 Likes

This is going to be an EPIC event for sure, thanks so much for doing this. You guys are the best. So much fun

11 Likes

Pollinated a homemade cross thats got some other sol genetics. It looks like it will be quite successful. Thanks for the pollen!

8 Likes

For sure.

I was thinking though, since you have two distribution lists - US and then CAD/International. Would it be helpful to do a wiki and then have everyone put their :canada: :us: :uzbekistan: beside them? Let me know if I can help with that or if you got it from here.

12 Likes

He is excited. I would love some pollen. I’m sure I’ll have a few females on this one. I would love to dust.

7 Likes

We’ll see when we get there :cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

yes we will do the standard wiki format for seed run Co-ops.
So flag beside your handle, Trust level 2 and 3 , all that jazz :wink:

20 Likes

He did offer some of those shishkaberry seeds but I held off for now. I may reach out to him over winter as the shishkaberry projects evolve.
I’ve got a frosty male 90’s blues just dying to get with my 2017 shishkaberry in the greenhouse :slight_smile:

29 Likes