SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Two of the coolest dudes ! Thanks @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard! Been following along but haven’t said much. It’s been a hell of a run. Well done!

2 Likes

Good job @SHSC-1 That’s probably one of the most organized wikis in OG history. :+1:

7 Likes

@SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard thank you both for the generosity and spreading of some real old school. i can always cover my own mail cost just let me know when and where.

2 Likes

How cool is that? @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard you guys rock! Thank you both

2 Likes

Had a stoner moment or 2. Think I have er fixed up now.

1 Like

Thanks to @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard, for putting this together, very much appreciated, if I can do anything to help out with this giveaway just let me know

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing @PineTarBastard and @SHSC-1 :seedling:

4 Likes

Oh man, first the pollen and now seeds…
Looks like Christmas came early this year…
Thank you so much brothers @SHSC-1 , @PineTarBastard :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Excellent work @PineTarBastard @SHSC-1. Really looking forward to playing with your beans.

4 Likes

Seeds are developing nicely on the Texada Timewarp/Shiskaberry.

I know the proper name would be Timewarp first…but ShiskaWarp sounds way better than Timeberry, or Warp Berry IMO.

23 Likes

Very awesome, thank you @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard

3 Likes

It’s awesome seeing many OG’s got right to work making seed with the pollen and that the pollen is highly viable :wink: Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside hehehe

@CanuckistanPete ShishkaWarp does have a nice sound to it.
I was going to cross the pollen with Friesland IBL but I went out one morning to water them and something ate them all. LOL Most likely one of the many deer that pass through the back bush. I planted them in the ground in a spot I have been dumping lawn cuttings and used sunshine mix to fill in a low spot. Try again next year but I’ll but a cage around the plants for sure. Pesky deer… at least they haven’t tried getting in the greenhouse :rofl:

Lots of room in the wiki still so we will leave it up till it fills. See post #831

17 Likes

All signed up!! Thank you @PineTarBastard and @SHSC-1! Happy Saturday!!

6 Likes

Thanx for this offer and I appreciate you for bringing it up. Others have offered the same by DM and much respect !!!
I think the lion share of the send outs will be :us: destinations so if anyone in the states wants to pitch in, send @PineTarBastard a DM. :wink:

17 Likes

Wow @SHSC-1 so kind of you to add me like that. Very much appreciated :heart::v:t2:

6 Likes

hey no worries :wink:
I figured we should make sure those who were in the pollen sign ups were given a spot on the wiki. That still leaves 50+ spots for those who have been following along.
Wasn’t sure how to make it fair for those who have put thier support behind this from early in the grow so I just copied the list of OG’s from the pollen sign ups.

Still some room left but I figure this will fill up fairly quick and we will get on with next steps :wink:
cheers everyone!!

29 Likes

Thank-you @PineTarBastard for providing these heirloom seeds for SHSC to increase/preserve, and many thanks to @SHSC-1 for contributing your time, space, resources, and knowledge/skills to ensure this classic strain stays alive and available.

11 Likes

Thanks :pray: @PineTarBastard & @SHSC-1 with your help my winter grow is looking pretty sweet :heart: 🫶🏽 :green_heart:

8 Likes

Wooo! Thanks @PineTarBastard & @SHSC-1 I almost missed this! :metal:

3 Likes