SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Well Shiskaberry lovers, sorry for the slow updates.
Not a lot going on in the first couple weeks anyways but that is changing

Transplanted 7 of @PineTarBastard 's Ustad Shiskaberry 3f2’s to the #1 pots today.
They went into Sunshine mix 4 ammended with dolopril and AG granulated gyspum(canadian gypsum products). For say 18 gallons of dry soil I am adding about a cup of AG gypsum and 2/3 cup dolopril.
I wetted that out with mixed nutrients of GH flora micro and bloom @ 8ml micro/16bloom per gallon. PH 6.8.
They will get micro feeds of just water at ph 6.8 until they settle in to the pots… 3 more weeks and we will be close to flipping these :wink:
Lack of updates is due to damaging my phone and waiting on a replacement in the mail any day now LOL
I’ll take some shots this afternoon with my sony camera but i have to charge it first
such a fuggen stoner sometimes LOL

Of these seeds, there were 10.
7 sprouted right away and have progressed to transplant.
1 is a runt but still alive and starting to awaken
1 came up above the soil but never really opened up and it stalled out and died despite my best efforts.
1 , the last seed to crack never did make it above the soil.
So we have 7 , potentially 8 plants to work with in this round.

outside of this thread I also sprouted some of my 2017 stock that used a male from the same batch of seed @PineTarBastard donated for this cause.
Those will be chronicled in my other thread for now and they are a good 10 days to 2 weeks behind the plants in this thread.

anyhow… stay tuned I’ll post some pics this evening.

28 Likes

Sounds like things are moving along nicely. Can’t wait to see the shiskaberry.in your next update

9 Likes

I can relate to the doldrums of baby plants right now, if you’re not actively fucking it up it can be a pretty boring time, good vibes bud :v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

I knew nothing about Shiskaberry until I ran across your thread, of course I looked up the history since so many folks were interested.
Gotta say I’m quite intrigued about your run, good vibes out to you!

10 Likes

:roll_eyes: what emoji is the impatient face? lol

5 Likes

LOL
sorry guys been dealing with a frozen truck battery… wife’s car finally died the other day… have spent the past few hours mucking with my truck so I can drive her to work shortly… when i get back I’ll post some pics and observations so far

11 Likes

okay… here we go.
Todays pics puts us at 28 days from start of germination so i’ll call today 3 weeks of veg.
They look a wee bit droopy from the transplant but should bounce back fine by morning.
I notice a bit of variegation here and there and I also noticed some sneaky thrips trying to make a home… had to be from the new bale of sunshine 4 so I am going to have to heat treat the soil i use from that bale. I have the ultimate thrip destroyer on hand, Monterey’s Garden spray with Spinosad… the thrips don;t stand a chance :wink:

So 3 more weeks and we will decide whether to flip or wait an extra week.
7 healthy starts and one runt… is what we have to work with.

and the runt

39 Likes

'Scuse me, pardon me, sorry, coming through… yeah yeah I’m late, but I brought a hat full of joints to pass around. :bear:
Killer project, so I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

16 Likes

Those are looking good @SHSC-1.

Except the runt, but it’s got lots of time to turn it around.

10 Likes

I think the runt will get going here soon. Might be the best out of the bunch

12 Likes

I always keep the runts around just in case they turn out to be awesome

8 Likes

On my last grow, I had a really wonky Buddahs Cane that my friend, @MoBilly talked me into keeping. I was this close to culling her. I ran her and she ended up hand’s down the best of the bunch.

11 Likes

She did at that.

7 Likes

I’ve had surprises from runts before as well.
Hopefully it gets going soon and i’ll keep giving it what it needs for life.
I have another runt going that was the only one out of 5 seeds that made it above the soil.
They are old reeferman G13 seeds that i was sent to germinate and possibly seed increase but it’s the only plant that made it. It popped it’s cotelydons and then stopped doing anything. A few days ago some new life emerged and it developed trichome frost all over it… hmmmm I say… I’ll give that runt everything it needs as I really want it to survive.

24 Likes

And iI’m about to put his cut into flower! Just need her to recover from her sudsing.

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 - i hope your G13 is a girl. That’s a bucket list strain too.

7 Likes

the details on the other plants are in my other thread ===> Adventures in seed poppin and pollen tossin - Overgrow.com

and yes… i hope it is a female as well. :wink:

9 Likes

I better find a boy for a possible girl , g13/Deepchunk f2 perhaps?

3 Likes

ya man , maybe eh?
you know I’m game hehehe
I am going to pop the 5 Lui x G13 seeds too to get those in the mix

7 Likes

It seems I have some of those as well and not sure of source
So many gens so little time

4 Likes