SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Beautiful! Very nice,hope you get a nice handful to sift through, Peace

3 Likes

Just checked the mail on the way to work and there was a surprise waiting for me.

Thanks for all your hard work guys! @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard

37 Likes

Hit a Sheberghan Balkh cross lower from @Upstate with Shiskaberry Pollen. Should be interesting.

27 Likes

ha !! interesting indeed… It’s funny because I will be doing something similar down the road.
A friend sent me a good grip of pure Sherbeghan so I could hunt out some plants to combine with the Shishkaberry male pollen.
I’ve always had it in my head that the Afghan red and yellow that started it all were of sherbeghan descent. Not claiming that to be true, it’s just what has been stuck in my head all these years. Will be interesting to see how the proginy will grow out.

19 Likes

Marco Polo smoked Sheberghan in the 1400’s on the way to or from China, at the time controlled by the Mongols under Kublai Khan, as was Afghanistan near Sheberghan.

10 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard the shiskaberry arrived today.

7 Likes

Got mine too. Thanks @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard I really appreciate the time and effort you guys out in it.

6 Likes

hey right on.
I’m sending out the rest of the canadian ones this week.
Store here ran out of hosewashers… I got 20 of em but had to wait till today to get more. It seems they are now sold out again… hehehe

19 Likes

Awesome , looking forward to these gems

7 Likes

The last 30 years the mail man’s brought nothing but disappointment, useless information, bills, and I have dreaded opening the thing up every day.
Now… Well now it’s like most important event of the day :rofl: and if it’s empty I’ve found a new emotion, hard to explain. But y’all get it :grin:
This is gonna be fire🔥

26 Likes

It is. Well put

6 Likes

Haha so true!

5 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard !
I checked my mail and guess what I found! Everything looks good to me.
Thanks again.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

12 Likes

Arrived today, thanks @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

My double pack arrived today also. Thanks so much @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard ! Very much appreciated!!

6 Likes

They just arrived. Thank you @SHSC-1 & @PineTarBastard !

11 Likes

Can’t wait for mine! One of the strains I’ve always wanted and never come across .

8 Likes

I kinda feel bad I only packed one coinflip per card on the canadian and internationals but i did stuff them pretty good hehehe
The Canadian ones should be arriving any time now as I think we have sent out all the ones we have addresses for. There are a few people that haven’t replied to my message about the seeds so will give them a nudge.
:slight_smile:

17 Likes

Just send theirs here ! :wink: just playing, respect brother

3 Likes

These were in the mailbox today!! Thank you for the hard work @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard

17 Likes