SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

You in the US @alwaysnoob ?

No brother, I am from Asia…

2 Likes

Oh damn, maybe still in transit then, @SHSC-1 seny me two fat packs I will gladly share if need be, if they don’t show up by Christmas I’ll send ya a pack.

7 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1
The Shishkaberry 3 just arrived in Brazil

Thank you for generosity and lets go wet these babies

Awesome!!!

22 Likes

awesome!!
well then there is hope the other internationals make it thru.
I have to check my list… but there might only be one that hasn’t made it this time.

16 Likes

24h on water and 12h on paper
Get 5/6 until now

23 Likes

awesome!!!
best of luck with the grow I hope you find something nice :wink:

10 Likes

Around 2 weeks from seed

Read somewhere the shishka have single colas structure

What u think guys is it worth to top/lst this strain?

11 Likes

Sounds like time for testing! Top one, fim one LST one, HST one and let the last go wild!

Given that they’re all girls.

5 Likes

I knew I liked you! :grin:

2 Likes

Who sent these one to you? I just got one in the mail with no information at all. Can you help me out?

6 Likes

Maybe @PineTarBastard

2 Likes

That is who I am going to try next, thanks :blush: for reaching out to me bro :sunglasses::tophat::tophat::tophat::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol::+1:

3 Likes

@OhNo555 Yep, guilty as charged. :grinning:

6 Likes

Man I felt like my Rottweiler when he chases his tail in a circle :o::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also… everyone should ensure they add #3F3 to any of the seed increase packs that are just labelled Shishkaberry. While Shishkaberry and Shishkaberry 3 are from the same genetic pool, breeder steve used different selections to create shishkaberry 3 so they are different.
Its hard to track down but there is information out there about Breeder Steve’s adventures in europe. I think it was Switzerland? where he moved to and was able to run huge numbers of plants while it lasted. That is where he grew out and selected for the creation of Shishkaberry 3.
I think everyone on my list of mailouts got single packs and I have heard back from everyone I think. The only ones not confirmed for arrival is @alwaysnoob and I just mailed the last one I’m sending out that got lost in the shuffle to @DGCloud
So that pretty much wraps up my end of this really fun grow. Great group of people following along in this thread. You all made it fun :wink:
Really cool to see how many people put these beans and the pollen to use already. So many are offering me seeds hehehe. Please don’t take me as rude if I don’t accept, I just have so much on my plate I would not see where/when I would get to grow them.

@alwaysnoob please keep me posted on these beans if they arrive or not, I would think that by now they would have arrived. I’ll try again man… I have more international stamps and I made sure to set aside a reasonable amount of these beans for myself and to cover and non arrivals. Now that the holidays have passed I’m gonna fire the rest off to @PineTarBastard probably next week.

any Canadian or International that did not receive these seeds yet… please reach out to me via message or post here.

Happy New Year everyone , I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Check out this episode of THE POT CAST. Breeder Steve covers much of his cannabis breeding history in this 3 hour discussion. He discusses the rare cultivars like Rosebud.

4 Likes

My bad for simply labeling them Shiskaberry. I’m a lazy stoner. :rofl:
If anyone in the US hasn’t received theirs, please send me a private message.
I’m open to sending out more for anyone not on the list, but will be asking for stamp donations moving forward. Stamp prices are going up faster than the price of eggs. :rofl:

16 Likes

Glad I have a few chickens.

4 Likes

Do you remember if you sent me some I was checking my list I’ve got one pack from shsc1 . Thanks

3 Likes