SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

I don’t think they are Scoutbreath brother hehehe Shishkaberry 3f3 I’m thinkin.

I am about to drop the Chunkypig’s Scoutbreath F2 preservation beans and the OGKB 2.0 BX4 though :wink:

6 Likes

I can’t read that small lol

Things like it being on the shishkaberry thread should have tipped me off bahahaha

2 Likes

That BX 4 is quite nice and that’s a good idea :wink:

2 Likes

Those all look just dandy!

I know I have the Scoutbreath. Maybe the Bx4 too. Those Shiskaberry look so nice. They will look nice next to my Coastal Blueberry in the yard.

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 Here’s a quick lights out pic of the shishka 3 at 5 weeks tomorrow since the flip. :+1:
Chunkin up really nice already. Gettin pretty stinky too. Lol.
Still feeding daily in the 1 gal bags. :grin:

Hope you have safe and peaceful one my friend. :pray:

:v:

29 Likes

I’m still keeping an eye out for the seed…
In the mean time these orange hairs are compliments of your pollen, brother @SHSC-1

2 different plants of Sour Pop (aka Sage n Sour x Sour Bubble), indica dominant and 1 Orange from the 90’s , sativa dominant has been successful hit with shiskaberry pollen :smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing it with us brother, hope you are doing great over there :pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

nice work with the pollen there @alwaysnoob … looking good
still no seeds eh? I have 2 international stamps left… one more try for good measure?

@Oldguy …very nice !!! classic Shishkaberry structure too.
Thanx for posting!! :wink:

7 Likes

Better not waste another pack too brother, if they are gonna make it they would have made it by now…

Good news is, since I’m still noob at making seeds, i somehow accidentally spread the pollen across the whole room :sweat_smile:

So we might end up with whole lot of seeds, some ought to be shiskaberry dominant from them lol :wink:
So no worries brother, you did bless the Asian continent with shiskaberry DNA already :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Look at them pray :pray:t3: @Oldguy nice !

@alwaysnoob very cool! Those should be some great crosses :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother @TopShelfTrees1

@Oldguy looking amazing brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

7 weeks from seed today
Got a nice male #4

20 Likes

Females are also beautiful and healthy
Left to right #1 #2 #3

The last plant #5 was a herm… Show the sacs first then i saw some pistils and culled him/her

18 Likes

Nice looking plants @ervasagrada
What do you think of the smells from them? Shishkaberry has quite the unique smell in my opinion. You never forget that smell. Also curious to hear what you may be doing with the pollen. Will definitely make some good crosses. FYI Shishkaberry can develop bud rot so keep your air dry and well circulated. Crosses with mold resistant strains are really good choices. Excited to hear and see more progress.

8 Likes

All plants including herm have amazing smells
The stem rub is quite strong, very fruity, with soft notes of pineapple, a little funky fermented fruit like apple vinegar or something similar

Planning to make a small batch of beans using kish pollen
my next flower tent will have the following females

Romulan BXF2
Chernobyl F2
Alien Apparition F2
Super Lemon Haze F7

Problably will pollinate all her and save some pollen to the kish females too

What about the flowers smells? I’m so excited to see them in flower

12 Likes

@ervasagrada Flower will smell very closely to what you are getting from the stems. Lot of times the berry will disappear after the cure. Leaving you with that shishka funk.

5 Likes

Nice selection. Best of luck

5 Likes

@SHSC-1

Shishkaberry 3 at 6 weeks post flip.
Nuggets starting to fatten up some.
Just fed at 670 ppm’s and 6.2 ph
They seem to like it around 650 - 700 with good runoff.
Had a few larger fan leaves lighten on my auto but seem to be fine now.
Hope everyone has a great start to their week. :pray:

Stay safe.
:v:

19 Likes

Looking good @Oldguy wont be long now. Buds are getting pretty stinky by now I bet. You have yourself a good week too!!

4 Likes

awesome guys!!
plants are looking super healthy and on point.

thanx for sharing ')

7 Likes