Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

Just went into soil haha XD 12/12 from the start tho to promote early flowering

1 Like

I have some of the useful chocolate diesel pollen if you think it’s worth it. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Chocolate Diesel x Ancient Chocolate sounds killer XD

1 Like

Lemme know about a couple weeks out if you get a good female and you want to pull the trigger. I’ll keep it in stand by. :+1:

1 Like

I suppose I should let them get older and sex them before we pull the trigger. For sure

1 Like

12/4 update.

I have harvested some lowers and begun snipping leaves to thin her out some and let light do it’s thing.

The seeds she’s made are still seemingly underdeveloped, very tiny little things. So I’m willing to let her go as long as needed. But as my younger plants get older, she may meet her chop day

6 Likes

Tea jug Ancient Chocolate makes it through the soil today 12/4

IMG_20231204_222829

6 Likes

12/5 update.

@GrouchyOldMan @DougDawson

I found a seed !!! It came from the Blue moon rocks branch!

BMR x SR

This is the first Tunguska Blues Seed :0

9 Likes

Very cool man, congrats and good job. :v:

2 Likes

thank you !!! its the only good one ive found so far. hoping for more :smiley:

2 Likes

Whence cometh the One, More shall follow!

Well done buddy!

5 Likes

Dibs! Dibs! Dibs! Lol

3 Likes

12/6 update.

@HighTilliDie I thank the man of hour for these cuts.

We have Sunset Sherbet ( potted ) which is the push pop yoda cut. And through generosity I was also given two cuts of Northern Lights 89.

New to the Light grow house. I have plans for pollination once they flower. :slight_smile:

The sunset had nice roots but the NL didn’t have any so I’m hoping the old cup of water and occasional humidity dome will give me tap roots

3 Likes

Outta like brother but thanks for the tag! I was just listening to DGC the other day and under light those unrooted clones should root in a month or so in just plain water if you switch the water frequently enough. But if you don’t pull them soon enough they might start to flower

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie this is what they look like , my I keep getting dm’s and the thread confused

1 Like

@leetdood @TopShelfTrees1 @Emeraldgreen @HeadyBearAdventures @Smooth. He received these clones in the picture above yesterday and they are dying off on him already. My environment in the mother tent is 74-78 degrees and 56-63 rh any ideas what’s going on?

3 Likes

One of the Northern Lights Clone is doing ok, but the other has drooping and wilted leaves,

Sunset Sherbet is also doing really well

2 Likes

Put a cover on them. It looks like cuts that have gone from a high humidity to a low humidity

5 Likes